Mobile Classes

Arenas
Given the rollercoaster ride of an expansion start BFA opened with, I want to plan ahead accordingly for the next one.

Which melee do you think would function best on mobile? I'm thinking Arms or perhaps fDK. Preferably something already reduced to 2-3 buttons so that when the next prune happens I can just tap the screen to use *insert generic filler spell here* and move my character with tilt controls.
DH
DH.

It's already class with so low buttons and if any prune happens you will rly press 1 2 3 only. You will even have space to bind backpedaling
Fury warrior. Its perfect. Already a 4 button spec
inb4 blizzcon 2k19
Mobile melee = DH
DH would likely play best on mobile, but why change to melee, when you're already playing a nobrain 2 button caster?
Tbh I think casters would play best on mobile been as 90% of casters don't actually have to move. You just position your caster cleave in a triangle and then turret anyone who steps outside of their pillar then win by default in the deep deep damp
Probably demon hunter or frost dk would be the easiest melee, but like Tom said casters would probably be the overall easiest since you could just play a moonkin and position yourself in a corner somewhere (or on a pillar) and tap moonfire / sunfire as much as you can.
05/11/2018 19:14Posted by Tom
Tbh I think casters would play best on mobile been as 90% of casters don't actually have to move. You just position your caster cleave in a triangle and then turret anyone who steps outside of their pillar then win by default in the deep deep damp
stop it, by the forums casters are the worst speccs in wow and getting a cast off is a miracle
Diablo on Mobile is a great idea for Blizzard as whole because it will net them Cash not even Overwatch or Hearthstone will ever top.

The western audience/a large majority of the Diablo Fanbase may hate on mobile games or for them not releasing D4/DI on PC but alone with the other markets in China, Asia and others they will get more than enough profit.

Anyway, WoW will never end up on Mobile, if anything you can expect to see it on a very high end ipad at best if that is not already the case.
05/11/2018 21:49Posted by Cutîepie
05/11/2018 19:14Posted by Tom
stop it, by the forums casters are the worst speccs in wow and getting a cast off is a miracle

Maro got some amazing sheeps and topped damage as Frost in their godcomp. He was spamming casts all day long.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/329185608?collection=y9LXlzpDYhU6yw

You can see in the 2nd match how incredibly powerful casters are, it's unbelievable! Buff melee mobility I'd say.
05/11/2018 18:26Posted by Renie
but why change to melee, when you're already playing a nobrain 2 button caster?

being no brain 2 button caster doesn't help you, when those 2 buttons don't do anything
04/11/2018 11:58Posted by Gantzusenpai
Fury warrior. Its perfect. Already a 4 button spec

says a disc who plays 100% sure rmp=) should not cry about warriors
06/11/2018 06:32Posted by Coldfearxx
Maro got some amazing sheeps and topped damage as Frost in their godcomp. He was spamming casts all day long.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/329185608?collection=y9LXlzpDYhU6yw

You can see in the 2nd match how incredibly powerful casters are, it's unbelievable! Buff melee mobility I'd say.
Are you even serious comparing casters strength to DKS current strength?