being what they are doing to Diablo,

General
Given what Activison Blizzard has now done to Diablo, one must ask, what do they plan for the future of World of Warcraft and the RTS, Warcraft?

Because one day, we will go the way of Diablo.
I am going to try Diablo Immortal before judging it, even if it is a mobile game. It looks half decent, but visuals are only part of a game. If I love it, then I will tell people and encourage them to play it. If not, then I will not.
Unironically they will try to make WoW a console game. Class design sure seems to indicate that.
04/11/2018 17:08Posted by Dunhilda
what do they plan for the future of World of Warcraft and the RTS, Warcraft?

Read the various recaps that are available online.

Hint: no mobile version for WoW.
You are edged in to your seat. Find out there is a new game for Starcraft... Now comes on the APPLE WATCH.
i will be playing another pc mmorpg :) the day that happens.
even my anime disqus has been taken over by angry s-posts about Dia immortal.. xd
Given what Activison Blizzard has now done to Diablo, one must ask, what do they plan for the future of World of Warcraft and the RTS, Warcraft?

one day? perhaps your forgetting the burning of teldrasil. Blizzards customer relations have plummeted.
04/11/2018 17:23Posted by Unhorn

one day? perhaps your forgetting the burning of teldrasil. Blizzards customer relations have plummeted.
Yup and this will become a 404 just for the fact it mentioned Diablo aswell, you can talk about Blizzard with the catalyst being the mobile game and they will still delete or lock the thread.

edit: They even call us toxic gamers for not cheering at them, I will let https://medium.com/@schild_23338/diablo-immortal-or-how-to-read-a-room-eb2484934c34 speak instead. It doesn't help gaming journalist write stuff like: "The people that bash on mobile gaming are an offshoot of toxic masculinity. They get off on hating something they’ve traditionally associated with a heavily female audience.". So whatever a gaming company does we have to praise them or we are just toxic males. WTF is this logic?!
I mean more in the side of them really loosing touch with their gamers, remeber the !@#$ show that happened when after months of "moraly grey" and "more to it" only to be shown a cinematic of her saying burn it.

now they choose a big event like blizzcon and to all the pc gaming diablo fans waiting for new announcments, they get a reskined, oursourced moble game.

No we won't.
It's going to console.
Here's what I think will happen.

With Classic coming out, people will jump on the streamer train and start playing it, after 6-12 months, they'll get bored and want more. So, Blizzard with announce "The Burning Crusade, coming to Classic", and everyone will get Hyped. Then they'll keep bringing out the older expansions, get more money off of people, until people realise what they are doing.
I think we will probably see a mobile based WOW game or maybe a port to Xbox and Playstation or maybe all 3. At the same time they will keep remastering previous expansions and getting people to keep their subs going so they can play the modern WOW and the remastered games.
04/11/2018 17:10Posted by Skrauhg
I am going to try Diablo Immortal before judging it, even if it is a mobile game. It looks half decent, but visuals are only part of a game. If I love it, then I will tell people and encourage them to play it. If not, then I will not.

Why wait? the game is already on the marked is just called different . (use google to find out ....no joke mate , even the interface is the same as the demo shown at blizcon)

Please tell us how it is
05/11/2018 03:26Posted by Purplemage
04/11/2018 17:10Posted by Skrauhg

Why wait? the game is already on the marked is just called different . (use google to find out ....no joke mate , even the interface is the same as the demo shown at blizcon)

Please tell us how it is

and don't forget to inform us how infested the games from that company is with microtransactions
In 10 years I will move to VR MMO so dont care what Activision will do with WoW. This game will survive 10 years... No Problemo.