*Spolier 8.1 cutscene*

General
don't click here if you don't want to know the spoiler.

this gave me the darth vader vibe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7q3_SKULE
Let me get my AR15 really quick...
And people still claim Daelin and Garithos were wrong.
NoOoOOoOOOooOoooo!!!! fml lol

felt a bit comical to me rather than serious xD
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4&list=RDQMKN1kHiLEhDI&index=2
This is why Baine should be killed.
10/11/2018 19:14Posted by Northgrave

Garithos was wrong though, he hated everything that wasn't human, he treated both the blood elves and the dwarves like trash.
I just love one of the first comments on that video: Cinematic is not yet complete guys. Later they will add a moustache to Sylvannas so she can twirl it while speaking

Seriously. And Baine, always complaining but always caving in just as quickly. I'm just glad I get to help Saurfang, can't wait for the day he'll kick her !@# around and takes control of the Horde.

10/11/2018 19:21Posted by Savoren
You misspelled Sylvanas. Quite badly I might add :P
Can we just give Sylvanas a mustache already so she can twirl it? Or at least Skeletor's voice?
10/11/2018 19:26Posted by Korrina
You misspelled Sylvanas. Quite badly I might add :P

Oh my bad, I forgot to mention Saurfang. Let me correct it:

This is why Baine and Saurfang should be killed.

I don't mind killing Sylvanas too though, her bow would look amazing with the mythic recolour of hunter set from Nighthold.
10/11/2018 19:21Posted by Savoren

I agree, to avoid this being a Garrosh 2.0 the only solution is the horde going all in with sylvannas.

Kill Saurfang the second he shows up at orgrimmar, and put his head on a spike next to baine while the rest off the horde leadership stands next to sylvannas with full support.
10/11/2018 19:14Posted by Northgrave

The decade where people take caricatures of terrible people as "correct"

Sad decade
Huh, Baine... you don't deserve that kind of horde. Just ask you again: What would Cairne do?
I still don’t get what’s bad about reviving the dead. In WoW I do get rezzed all the time in battlegrounds by a spieit walker dude, sometimes my members of my party in dungeons and

I also wouldn’t mind getting rezzed in RL if I die.
10/11/2018 20:22Posted by Kilean
I still don’t get what’s bad about reviving the dead. In WoW I do get rezzed all the time in battlegrounds by a spieit walker dude, sometimes my members of my party in dungeons and

I also wouldn’t mind getting rezzed in RL if I die.

idk, she did say she will use him to kill the family. does that mean his body is under her will, but not his mind?
Doing whatever it takes to win like a good leader. Its just another weapon in which to fight her enemy.
I want to see jaina reaction to this..... :)
Why the hell is Baine not in full f***ing revolt at this point? He obviously is outraged at Sylvanus and Garrosh got annihilated by the entire world for far less than genocide and I'm pretty sure there is enough "muh honor" orcs and trolls that would flock to Baine to make him a credible rebellion. Not to mention I'm pretty sure if given the chance Anduin would come in all guns blazing to back up his friend. If they want the faction war to keep going so bad have it fail and him go into exile or something and join saurfang, Just stop butchering his characterization for the sake of story
Baine being a buzzkill as always. I think the only reason Sylvanas invites him to these events is because she gets a kick out of watching him squirm, and it gives her an excuse to make her evil speeches.

As much as I want this plan to go exactly as Sylvanas intends, it's pretty obvious that it will totally backfire.
10/11/2018 21:40Posted by Draebet
Why the hell is Baine not in full f***ing revolt at this point? He obviously is outraged at Sylvanus and Garrosh got annihilated by the entire world for far less than genocide and I'm pretty sure there is enough "muh honor" orcs and trolls that would flock to Baine to make him a credible rebellion. Not to mention I'm pretty sure if given the chance Anduin would come in all guns blazing to back up his friend. If they want the faction war to keep going so bad have it fail and him go into exile or something and join saurfang, Just stop butchering his characterization for the sake of story
Because the Horde are written to be the heel of this story, so you Alliance can feel like heroes.