Which major character would your OCs date?

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
His hand.
KEL'THUZAD!
Edit: ALSO ANUB'ARAK!
Oh noes... now we’ll have a thread dedicated to OC x Canon char fanfics. How am I going to read all of the descriptions with character geting naked with cookie cutter flirts.

Right, on a more serious note... Well, Tess Greymane, of course. She’s a Gilnean, she’s a rogue, she’s an Uncrowned, she’s with the Alliance. What else could you ask for? Plus, even Genn Greymane knows not where she currently is, so Crowton would have a funny tracking down the desirable female chase.
None. None of our characters are important enough to ever even have a conversation with a major character let alone bone one.
11/11/2018 10:16Posted by Ilyadris
None. None of our characters are important enough to ever even have a conversation with a major character let alone bone one.

Buzz kill. Also not entirely true.
None of our characters are important enough to ever even have a conversation with a major character
yours isn't important enough maybe
"This was why, whenever he was home in the Echo Isles, he spoke with the trolls who had done well in their training. He made an effort to remember them and their names.
He valued them and wanted them to know that. Not just so they would feel proud that he had taken notice of them, but so that he would not think of them as numbers to be pitched into the maw of war."
checkmate
None of our characters are important enough to ever even have a conversation with a major character
yours isn't important enough maybe
This was why, whenever he was home in the Echo Isles, he spoke with
the trolls who had done well in their training. He made an effort to remember them and their names.
He valued them and wanted them to know that. Not just so they would feel proud that he had taken
notice of them, but so that he would not think of them as numbers to be pitched into the maw of war.
checkmate

Vol'jin really was a powerful leader

The thread isn't "what lore character could your character realistically date". It's "what lore character would your character want to date". That's quite a difference. They may have a "crush" on someone important, even if it's entirely unrealistic for the romance to ever happen.
It's interesting to see most people would stick to their racial leaders, or at least someone from their faction.

My bitter blood elf assassin would probably go out with someone like Varian (or Anduin in about uhm, 20 years?) - you know, a strong man of valor, compassion, selflessness and all of those things she already forgot about.

And while not a major character, my night elf druid would probably like Flynn Fairwind for his "fail with style" personality. Otherwise, Jarod is a hot fella.

My other ladies would absolutely melt for Silgryn purely because of his voice.

Oh, and, Nozdormu anyone?!
11/11/2018 11:31Posted by Laniakear
Oh, and, Nozdormu anyone?!

If Alry knew he existed she'd eat off his scales for a private lesson ifyouknowwhatimean.
11/11/2018 10:48Posted by Telaryn
Vol'jin really was a powerful leader

His power move was to power-die to advance the plot's powerpoints.
bwonsamdi. always bwonsamdi. he is husbando material.
11/11/2018 18:08Posted by Murkresh
bwonsamdi. always bwonsamdi. he is husbando material.
Not a very major character, but whatever. Boss Mida!
kael'thas sunstrider

he did nothing wrong
11/11/2018 01:35Posted by Dudflex
His hand.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/202/879/3ab.jpg

What a beautiful duwang...
11/11/2018 11:31Posted by Laniakear
My other ladies would absolutely melt for Silgryn purely because of his voice.

That is an excellent point and I am ashamed to have forgotten him. (Narmë would totally date Silgryn too.)
Of the orc women I can recall off the top of my head, it'd be Draka with no contest.
mudmug