Which major character would your OCs date?

Argent Dawn
11/11/2018 18:35Posted by Vakosh
Of the orc women I can recall off the top of my head, it'd be Draka with no contest.

Sergra Darkthorn.

Man, My male orc warrior had a massive crush on her.
As Dawncastle is a veteran from the Northrend Expedition during Wrath, he would've grown a liking to Julia Celestine.

Hard to resist another passionate follower of the Light
Tyrande Whisperwind if she was not already the mate of honoured teacher Malfurion Stormrage.

I guess Mith has to settle for Shandris Feathermoon, General of the Sentinel Army, then.
Princess Talanji~
Gonna be a real bore here and say Jaina. His IC partner is a Kul Tiran sorceress so I guess the new Lord Admiral would be second place to her, and he reckons he'd know what he's getting into.

Then again it'd creep him out knowing the old Lich King had that. Ew.
raal the gluttonous
Shandris Feathermoon.

She’s bae.
Zul'jin. Who doesn't love a bit of vengeance, if ya get my meaning.

No, no that doesn't work but it's my line and I'm sticking with it.
Fio would of course date Oculeth. Zarighast propably Ilidan or Archimonde (or any hot piece of demon flesh :P)
Serenial has an unbreakable love for Vericka, so she most certainly wouldn't even consider anyone else. No matter who or what they are.

My two Draenei? The engineer would date either Oculeth or Romuul, or the High Tinker himself.

The other, either Rehgar Earthfury or Drek'thar.

My Sin'dorei would happily date that sassy Flynn Fairwind (it's impossible not to like him)

My passive Nightborne, either Tyrande or Jaina.

My night elf assassin...hm..definitely Valeera or Flynn.

Haven't thought much about my other characters..probably because I don't have as much investment in them :P
Gelbin Mekkatorque.
If desperate, she'd dig up old Kur'talos from the history books and hope her totally-not-forced and hardly convincing swooning is enough to charm the deceased legend.

That or settle for his successor, Jarod. Though if that was the case she'd get some pretty tough competition from a lot of directions.
Elise Starseeker.

Too bad she's probably not canon.
The Monkey King!!
Clerical celibacy forbids it.
Tyrande Whisperwind if she wasn't with Malfurion or Shandris Feathermoon, always had a crush on her.
12/11/2018 10:58Posted by Saleysea
If desperate, she'd dig up old Kur'talos from the history books and hope her totally-not-forced and hardly convincing swooning is enough to charm the deceased legend.

That or settle for his successor, Jarod. Though if that was the case she'd get some pretty tough competition from a lot of directions.

Watch out, Kur'talos. They come for you.
Grommash Hellscream. He is so dreamy! and Savage!
Thalyssra. i spent dozens of hours doing the "nice guy" thing, running around doing little odd jobs for her and listening to her problems and feeding her habits just so she could !@#$ off and join the horde. it's the worst friendzone in the history of friendzones :((

EDIT: or stellagosa, because she's a !@#$ing dragon innit?
Probably Brann. We'd bond over mutual love of history and looting ruins for cool shinies.