How to save the story of BfA

Story
Desperate times call for desperate measures, my friends. Like King Rastakhan had to consort with the Loa of Death to save his empire, so too must we call upon the website of death to save the story. Tumblr.

I mean, BfA could be easily read as white supremacist propaganda. The Alliance is shown as perfect and good, and what do most Alliance races have in common? They are white, based on European cultures. And their leader is a blonde blue-eyed Аrуаn.

And perhaps it is no coincidence then that the only non-European Alliance race - the night elves - are shown as pathetic and weak.

Meanwhile, the Horde is made up
of vaguely Asian orcs, African trolls, Native American tauren, Jewish goblins, and Middle Eastern-ish blood elves. All of these races are portrayed as bloodthirsty savages, only capable of good deeds while under the guidance of the blonde blue-eyed Аrуаn Anduin. Only the Forsaken do not really fit into this narrative, but then we could portray them as a metaphor for Jews or something.

If we construe it the right way, we could start a riot on Tumblr, and scare Blizzard into actually making the conflict morally gray.
Anduin wakes up in morning after brewfest "That was one ridiculous dream about Teldrassil burning,mushtache twirling Sylvanus and I was so sweet and cuddly that I was getting sick of myself. I will never drink so much booze again" he sweared.
My heart literally dropped when I read, "Tumblr."
So. many. flashbacks.
So much despair.
...I know this is just a bit of trolling... but it still hurts my head to read it.
You really should not be drunk or on drugs, when trying to make a serious topic kids. You'll just end up saying something like this at the top.
and no one will want to play with you.
While it’s obvious the OP is being sarcastic and joking, it is clear that certain people would completely agree with it all, cling to it and REEE everywhere possible.

The flood gates are open and I am now scared.
12/11/2018 10:43Posted by Telriem
While it’s obvious the OP is being sarcastic and joking, it is clear that certain people would completely agree with it all, cling to it and REEE everywhere possible.

The flood gates are open and I am now scared.

Shh shhh, it will all be over soon.
I thought the Forsaken were more like Germans. You know, with their preference to gas people and loving to experiment on them. /shrug
There is no saving BfA story anymore (imo).

We can, however, save future WoW expansions.

How, you ask? It's quite simple, really: FIRE every single writer currently associated with Blizzard and spend some of those millions of $ from Overwatch loot boxes and Hearthstone Packs to HIRE some ACTUAL writers. You know, people who know how to put a coherent sentence together and not just rewrite the story every week.
12/11/2018 07:13Posted by Ashval
If we construe it the right way, we could start a riot on Tumblr, and scare Blizzard into actually making the conflict morally gray.

First I was going to say that I don't like the racial comparison of wow races to real life.

But you know what?
This plan is absolutely genius!

If we convince Blizzard's progressive side, that the Alliance is literally h***er, we might finally get the morally grey Alliance we deserve!

Could backfire tho :-/
They might also just remove white skintones from most NPCs, make Anduin homosexual and declare Moira's child who now identifies as female to our new High Leader (Kings aren't progressive)
there is nothing to save there should cancel it instead
12/11/2018 07:13Posted by Ashval
so too must we call upon the website of death to save the story. Tumblr.

No, no.... just no. That site is a pure cancer. Don't go there. ever.

As for Salvaging the story? Hard to say really. I have no idea what can be done, feels like the train already left.

But I guess I want for internal conflict to start in Alliance, to show that Anduin isn't so perfect, and for the snake to eat it's tail, and for Sylvanas to doom herself before rebelion sparks, for Vol'Jin to come back to the living and take Warchief title back so we could see him act as one finally.