Stan Lee has died :(

General
Marvel movies will not be the same without his cameo's :(

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/11/12/stan-lee-dead-at-95
And so shall Mjolnir carry him unto Asgard where he may dine with Thor and his fellow legends in the eternal halls of Valhalla.
he had a long and amazing life

and will be missed may the legacy live on!
I thought you were kidding until BBC reported it, well, this sucks.
and now, like star wars... disney will rule the marval world without questions asked.
12/11/2018 19:23Posted by Minjié
I dont joke about things like this :(
He was icon of geek culture. Good man and I love everything that he create. Do you think we can make petition to create some kind of "monument" in game? Like for Robbie William?
He's the first person I met who was famous, the second was Bobby Charlton.

I used to work in a comic shop many years ago and he came for a signing. I've met a few others but they are still alive. I still have the spiderman pic he drew for me.
Damn there goes the last thing of value in the comics industry.
12/11/2018 19:18Posted by Zadrid
Marvel movies will not be the same without his cameo's :(

They prepared for this due to his age, they filmed a bunch of cameos to put in through the next couple of movies. That is beside his Captain Marvel & Avengers 4 cameos
:(
12/11/2018 19:26Posted by Zadrid
12/11/2018 19:23Posted by Minjié
I dont joke about things like this :(

It's more a case of, I didn't want to believe it, so I had to double check to be sure. It's very sad news, his creations have brought much entertainment to people for the past 40+ years, he'll be missed.
R.I.P.

Sad to see him go, I enjoy very much the Netflix Daredevil series based on his work.
Nah I get it. I had to do the same thing.
While sad, I can only smile at the legacy this man has left behind and millions of millions of people he has made smile with his creations.
One can only hope to live a slither of the fruitful life he had and the passion he had.

R.I.P Stan Lee
RIP Stan!!
RIP Stan, as sad as this is I cant help but feel this is what he wanted. There have been a ton of rumours surrounding his last few years of life from sexual allegations from former nurses/maids, to people blackmailing him, to him not knowing what assets or money he has because those he trusted apparently took him to the cleaners, he was alledgedly broke. Who knows but RIP Stan I hope you can.
And what has this got to do with the WoW forums? not to sound disrespectful or anything, I just find it odd how people need to report a celebrity's death on the WoW forums.
Wonder if he turned to dust..

That being said he had a hell of a life, marvel movies will always feel like there’s something missing without his cameos
12/11/2018 19:29Posted by Plamcia
Do you think we can make petition to create some kind of "monument" in game? Like for Robbie William?

Please don't. This is a game, not a graveyard. We don't need more memorials in WoW.

Let the marvel movies be his memorial.