Stan Lee has died :(

General
12/11/2018 23:26Posted by Pointybeard
I think we're all capable of reading the news. This has nowt to do with WoW, thread reported for breaking forum rules.

it has alot to do with WoW. like WoW stan lee is dead '.'

also at the time of this post it was a breaking news and loads didnt know then =D you failed! report for being a dwarf
I think we're all capable of reading the news. This has nowt to do with WoW, thread reported for breaking forum rules.
Unfortunately we do not have an Off Topic forum to discuss things that are none wow, so where else would you suggest I post something like this? For the record, I normally dont post things like this, but in this case I found it neccessary to inform people. If you dont like it, then please ignore it instead of posting on here and acting like a grumpy old man. I would appreciate that immensely
13/11/2018 10:46Posted by Zadrid
Unfortunately we do not have an Off Topic forum to discuss things that are none wow, so where else would you suggest I post something like this? For the record, I normally dont post things like this, but in this case I found it neccessary to inform people. If you dont like it, then please ignore it instead of posting on here and acting like a grumpy old man. I would appreciate that immensely

the elf is right, the fact that the US has offtopics and we don't is beyond stupid.

incase no one believes me: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/2721886/
13/11/2018 02:26Posted by Pointybeard
<span class="truncated">...</span>Quality example of person online who has not learned consequences for his action and thinks being indecent is cool

Such indecent behavior would never be tolerated irl but look what happens when you are anonymous on the internet

What consequences ?

And what was indecent about my post ?

Let's see

-News of this breaks out while you are at an event with your mom
-People get sad and talk about it
-You !@#$% and whine that this isnt related to the event
-Your mom ^-*!@slaps you for being indecent and thinking the world revolves around you

And if this scenario sounds far fetched to you, thanks for proving my point
13/11/2018 10:50Posted by Penya
13/11/2018 10:46Posted by Zadrid
... Unfortunately we do not have an Off Topic forum to discuss things that are none wow, so where else would you suggest I post something like this? For the record, I normally dont post things like this, but in this case I found it neccessary to inform people. If you dont like it, then please ignore it instead of posting on here and acting like a grumpy old man. I would appreciate that immensely

the elf is right, the fact that the US has offtopics and we don't is beyond stupid.

Holy crap, really???? That seems a bit strange that we dont. I wonder why that is???
13/11/2018 10:55Posted by Zadrid
13/11/2018 10:50Posted by Penya

Holy crap, really???? That seems a bit strange that we dont. I wonder why that is???

i think it's cause in the US they have the rights of freedom of speech. i really don't know the answer tbh =/
They still have some cameos filmed form before his death so infinity war part2 should still have it and captain Marvel and other Spider-Man movie.

And infinity war or Spider-Man would be great finales for his cameos.

But yeah he will be deeply missed
And cameos will also be missed.

But at least he had a good life.
RIP

Reported because you want to be an MVP and you don't respect the memory of a great man !
And btw , just to let you know, Stan Lee probably was an inspiration for the majority WoW Devs

Also , when you finish map the floor as well , somebody may get hurt !

Ontopic :

Rumors says Stan Lee went to create the ultimate comix with Walt Disney , Carl Barks , Uderzo , Morris and Goscinny !

#StanLeeForever
12/11/2018 19:21Posted by Skrauhg
And so shall Mjolnir carry him unto Asgard where he may dine with Thor and his fellow legends in the eternal halls of Valhalla.

Consistency and current century is not really your thing?
13/11/2018 14:56Posted by Cottonfang
12/11/2018 19:21Posted by Skrauhg
And so shall Mjolnir carry him unto Asgard where he may dine with Thor and his fellow legends in the eternal halls of Valhalla.

Consistency and current century is not really your thing?

What's that supposed to mean.
13/11/2018 12:30Posted by Hordarak

Reported because you want to be an MVP and you don't respect the memory of a great man !
And btw , just to let you know, Stan Lee probably was an inspiration for the majority WoW Devs

Ontopic :

Rumors says Stan Lee went to create the ultimate comix with Walt Disney , Carl Barks , Uderzo , Morris and Goscinny !

#StanLeeForever

Firstly I don't want to be an MVP.

Secondly, nothing I posted was in anyway disrespectful, I pointed out that the OP was showing a disrespect for the rules of this forum.

And lastly. the main inspiration for WoW was Tolkein and EQ2, I would imagine Stan Lee's/Marvel's inspiration was minimal.

To somehow extrapolate from my posts that I show no respect for Stan Lee is ludicrous, like me saying you're a total idiot and a moron from what you've posted.
13/11/2018 15:32Posted by Pointybeard
13/11/2018 12:30Posted by Hordarak

Ontopic :

#StanLeeForever

Secondly, nothing I posted was in anyway disrespectful, I pointed out that the OP was showing a disrespect for the rules of this forum.

And lastly. the main inspiration for WoW was Tolkein and EQ2, I would imagine Stan Lee's/Marvel's inspiration was minimal.

To somehow extrapolate from my posts that I show no respect for Stan Lee is ludicrous, like me saying you're a total idiot and a moron from what you've posted.
Yet you show me disrespect by ignoring my response to you. Oh well, I guess your view of disrespect is selective......
i'm more on the DC side, but i do have honor and respect for the marvel creator.

also like to note that because we don't have offtopic section like the US, we have the forum police like the dwarf there being a teachers pet c.c

Your comment on this post breaking the rules and you reporting it was completely unnecessary and unrelated to this post. You could have just reported it and moved on but NO..You had to let everyone know what kind of goody two shoes chap you are. If you wanna do a "good" deed and brag about it, then i suggest you go on FB or some other social media where narcissists and ego's come together to pat their own backs for little effort accomplishments.

Stan Lee and his work have been part of many childhoods over the last 6 decades that go beyond the movies. so yes, show some damn respect for the man and his life work and yes, we do want a memorial of Stan Lee in the game.
13/11/2018 15:44Posted by Zadrid

Yet you show me disrespect by ignoring my response to you. Oh well, I guess your view of disrespect is selective......

You said 'if you don't like it, ignore it' so I did.
13/11/2018 16:00Posted by Wickerfield

Your comment on this post breaking the rules and you reporting it was completely unnecessary and unrelated to this post. You could have just reported it and moved on but NO..You had to let everyone know what kind of goody two shoes chap you are. If you wanna do a "good" deed and brag about it, then i suggest you go on FB or some other social media where narcissists and ego's come together to pat their own backs for little effort accomplishments.

Stan Lee and his work have been part of many childhoods over the last 6 decades that go beyond the movies. so yes, show some damn respect for the man and his life work and yes, we do want a memorial of Stan Lee in the game.

This whole thread is completely unnecessary and I have every right to voice my opinion whether you like it or not.

Also could you please quote me where I showed any disrespect to Lee, Oh wait, you can't because nothing I have posted was in any way disrespectful towards the man, only in you own mind because someone's pointed out that the rules have been broken and obviously that's too much for your fragile ego to handle. So stop spouting rubbish and lies and try to comprehend what's being posted rather than what you want to see so you can start a fight.
the only reason Blizz will lock this threead is because some people feel the need to turn it into a s**tfight, there is a reason why Blizz let these threads slide..compassion...if they can let a thread slide on THEIR forums..so can you..DEAL..WITH..IT..-.-

thank you Stan..:)
13/11/2018 16:36Posted by Pointybeard
This whole thread is completely unnecessary and I have every right to voice my opinion whether you like it or not.

I dont appreciate backseat moderation, still I'll now do a bit myself, you can report a thread you deem inappropriate silently.
By posting on it you're only bumping and adding to your so-called spam.
13/11/2018 16:00Posted by Wickerfield
yes, we do want a memorial of Stan Lee in the game.

I agree. The man is a damn legend among the nerd culrure

F