Classic needs Battle Royale

Classic Discussion
Since the original Classic got shot in the back twice and one for the head by the Demo im now all in on #changes.

We seriously need a BR in classic.
Efforts were made.
No means no. Especially in this case.
0/10
14/11/2018 16:53Posted by Icepin
Since the original Classic got shot in the back twice and one for the head by the Demo im now all in on #changes.

Efforts were made.
Classic is going to be great.

From the looks of it the few tiny discrepancies will permanently drive away a bunch of whining drama queens, which is a big plus imo.
Alterac Valley is as close to battle royal as Classic will get.
Its not a bad idea...but not for classic, i recommend you open a post in BFA forum
In case it is not -3/10 troll, which it is but,

WoW is world of WARcraft, not some king of the hill or survivor/scavenger game.

If anything it needs less small battlegrounds.

I would like opposite, increased player cap in AV, lets say 60v60 and AV being only BG. with lots of NPCs in it to help/slow you down.
10/10

Hehe just kidding.

0/10

Go to STV Arena.

Fixed.
14/11/2018 22:58Posted by Kheron

Go to STV Arena.

Fixed.

There's also the arena in the centre of dire maul.
I don't see why not. Many Classic fans seem happy with changes from outside of Vanilla. BR seems like a natural extension. BR with flying would be even better.
Warning! Trajan has gone full troll xD
This might even be a cool pvp feature in the live game? Not sure, I don't like pvp (there I said it :p)
15/11/2018 02:49Posted by Trajan
I don't see why not. Many Classic fans seem happy with changes from outside of Vanilla. BR seems like a natural extension. BR with flying would be even better.

The sarcasm is strong with this one :D

Only if you can stay mounted while fighting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg
15/11/2018 06:32Posted by Nethelie

The sarcasm is strong with this one :D

I mean, apparently people are fine with loot trading and sharding, so why not add more stuff too? Transmog and achievements would be a fine addition to classic.