Ench sham Broken class no need cast

Arenas
07/10/2018 13:40Posted by Meluna
Yes, all of a sudden, havnet played enhance since MoP but but the instant heals were much better then and you didnt go oom..

Gee it's almost like MoP wasn't an entirely different game with an entirely different balancing system.. genius.
I'm not sure.

I kinda like that some classes can sacrifice damage to do healing, like Retri Paladin.
Retri Paladin is fine in my opinion in this matter, I really like the old Cataclysm feel.

But it's true that it's different with Enh. Maybe they should remove Swelling Waves for Enh and make it actual PvP talent that you can consume the Maelstorm.
Also they could nerf his Maelstrom gains so it feels punishing to use it. Or make it that Healing Surge consumes more than 20 Maelstrom.

Anyway this game severly lacks decision making, I don't think that aspect of this should be removed.
So far the only thing that differentiates good and bad players are basic knowledge and execution. And in my opinion that's unhealthy for RPG. For RPG I'd expect decision to play much bigger part.

Yes, all of a sudden, havnet played enhance since MoP but but the instant heals were much better then and you didnt go oom..
You want them’ to be a training dummy with their 8 sec 40% dmg reduction? Should be able to defend themselves.. they should however nerf healing on others and nerf/change the PvP damage talents

Oh the baised encha 2v2 hero.
This is what blizzard understand from class balance for many years. We can see how they are capable to create PvP balance from Diablo 3. They also broke WoW PvP with BFA. They just dont care about it as well as they dont even see these posts.
Blizzard doesnt know the meaning of word balance. It is like that since forever. Who would have thought you have pvp esports going on, there lots of competent ppl who understand game, who could help balance things...but hey lets fail at it by ourselves, lets show that we know better..right Blizz?
07/10/2018 16:16Posted by Nælys

encha

ITS TIME TO STOP
ITS TIME TO STOP OK
NO MORE
WHERE THE !@#$ ARE UR PARENTS
WHO ARE UR PARENTS

this game is 14 years old and people still cant spell E N H A N C E M E N T right.

this makes you look bad and low iq
07/10/2018 03:23Posted by Meluna
All of a sudden people complain like instant heals from enhance is something new

Pretty contradictory or ? We have complained about Enhance heal since WoD. Legion didnt got better on that side.

Its more like we still complain about it.
Just remember, every second enhance is a ele shamy crying about his class.
Please pay respect.
07/10/2018 18:31Posted by Wgh
07/10/2018 16:16Posted by Nælys

encha

ITS TIME TO STOP
ITS TIME TO STOP OK
NO MORE
WHERE THE !@#$ ARE UR PARENTS
WHO ARE UR PARENTS

this game is 14 years old and people still cant spell E N H A N C E M E N T right.

this makes you look bad and low iq

!@#$ing rouges can't spell :)
Full HoTs and rallying cry from warrior.. not like he healed all that by himself with those two instant healing surges.. come on

All of a sudden people complain like instant heals from enhance is something new

https://www.check-pvp.fr/database/character/?q=Zaldor-Auchindoun

havnet played enhance since MoP

*trigger intensifies*
08/10/2018 11:32Posted by Deepoxysbabe
Full HoTs and rallying cry from warrior.. not like he healed all that by himself with those two instant healing surges.. come on

havnet played enhance since MoP

*trigger intensifies*

Yes, didnt play wod and started at the end of legion were I played elemental and other classes. Mained enhance again at the start of BFA
07/10/2018 11:15Posted by Wgh
07/10/2018 10:44Posted by Juliuscesar
and I'm here, playing mage, wishing I still had my !@#$ing evocation heal

sure, 70% passive slow, 90% slow on demand, several roots some even off dr, two different schools of 8sec hard cc, range kick with 6sec lock, burst on demand on 45sec (ish?) cd, spamable spellsteal, invisibility, decurse, ice form stun immunity, stun remove through blink, absorb shield, temporal shield and 2x ice block and being able to reset fight and regenerate by eating selfconjured food not affected by dampening needs another cooldown for more survivability.

Not 1 HP worth of healing mate

It's funny you talk as a pala about survivability.