Warrior unplayable in M+

Warrior
What are you talking about? Jesus christ at least write spec to the title. So I will not waste my time on opening this threat...
I do agree that Arms Warriors are in an awkward place. It is not about their damage, which is fine I guess. Crazy aoe burst, average single target, superior cleave.(although in higher keys, when the burst ends you basically have no actual aoe, thereby dropping your dps significantly until Sweeping Strikes is up again or WB)

But the lacking utility is a major issue. ALL the things that a warrior can do, a DH does better. Including an actual STRONG defensive (Darkness vs Shout...) and an AOE stun which warriors also had in the first place!

Blizzard, it is not a fair trade to punish warriors for having a 10% ap buff. Scrolls and the usefulness of other classes utility completely negate this 'uniqueness'.

I haven't seen a single warrior that is able to get over +14, just because they die. And die, and die. And bring nothing useful. Mobs health gets too high for burst. And then the warrior job is done.

The representation in high m+ for the class overall is abyssmal. At least give one spec the tools to compete, aka:

Fury: fun, easy, good for quick farm and solo play
Arms: high(er) skillsceiling, good for PvP and high m+
Prot: strongest tank dps, good for average things and raidtanking

I think the above is Blizzards actual philosophy. But so far, it has just been bland.

Can we at least get a blue post recognising the utility issue? And a comment; going one of two ways:

- No, we're happy with warriors. We won't change things. No aoe stun for you.
- Yes, we're looking into it and we pruned warrior utility too much in favor of the AP buff. Changes coming.

Thanks!
Fun fact:
Best warrior score on my high pop server - 1340.
Best of all classes - Druid ABOVE 1820 (healer), 1600 boomkin
Best of DH - above 1720
Best of DK - 1700 (tank)
Best of rogue - above 1500...
So yeah, let's nerf !@#$ing arms warriors....
03/11/2018 22:56Posted by Greengby
Fun fact:
Best warrior score on my high pop server - 1340.
Best of all classes - Druid ABOVE 1820 (healer), 1600 boomkin
Best of DH - above 1720
Best of DK - 1700 (tank)
Best of rogue - above 1500...
So yeah, let's nerf !@#$ing arms warriors....

I believe they said they would not implement the nerfs that were showed earlier. But nonetheless: Arms warrior should be a very good m+ spec.

IF we would have an AoE Stun. (Not even asking for self-heals at this point)
They should bring back shockwave and help with some GCDs.
They should give Shockwave to us baseline. We need utility.
07/11/2018 15:06Posted by Esarus

Even shockwave would not come any close to changing our state right now. DHs would still be better choice, rogues would still be much better choice, any RDPs would still be a better choice.
Whenever Warbreaker gets nerfed, which decreases our AoE by a lot, we're done. I think I'm going to skip 8.1. I'm tired of spending half an hour to get to anything above +10 and basically having no way of doing anything above 12 with a pug. Anything above 13 is nearly exclusively 1 team setup:
bDK, frost mage/boomkin, rogue, DH. And yet Lore and his superiors think Arms is ahead with AoE dps for some reason and it's a no-go....
07/11/2018 23:27Posted by Greengby
07/11/2018 15:06Posted by Esarus

Even shockwave would not come any close to changing our state right now. DHs would still be better choice, rogues would still be much better choice, any RDPs would still be a better choice.
Whenever Warbreaker gets nerfed, which decreases our AoE by a lot, we're done. I think I'm going to skip 8.1. I'm tired of spending half an hour to get to anything above +10 and basically having no way of doing anything above 12 with a pug. Anything above 13 is nearly exclusively 1 team setup:
bDK, frost mage/boomkin, rogue, DH. And yet Lore and his superiors think Arms is ahead with AoE dps for some reason and it's a no-go....

The nerf has been reverted.

Anyways, yeah I totally agree. We need utility. CC, AOE stun, maybe some AOE damage reduction? Something like devotion aura (-3% damage taken) is awesome and I wish Warriors had something like that.

Varian in Heroes of the Storm has 3 different banners at level 16. I wish we had something like that.
You are fury.

Case solved.