Recent ganking in SW [The Scarlet Inquisition]

Argent Dawn
1 2 3 18 Next
Good news, everyone! Stormwind invasions are back in style!

I am the guildmaster of [The Scarlet Inquisition] [WPVP/PVP/Mythic+], and my guildies and I will make living in Stormwind pretty difficult for those of you who are flagged for PVP. Also, expect weekly [For The Horde] raids, where your little king’s throne room will become our private lounge.

Message for Horde PVPers: for more info on how to join our honorless ranks /w me ingame. (Guaranteed Fun)
Lok'tar!
Let's see.
1550 max rating in 2v2's, struggling to push beyond 1710.
1330 in 3v3's.
No experience in RBGs whatsoever.

7/8 Uldir HC, no curve.
Absolutely no progression made on Uldir Mythic.

I'm surprised you're surviving against the NPC guards in Stormwind, given your stats and progression. Maybe you should focus on getting better at the actual game, because this doesn't look all that threatening to me, really.
*Slowly watches the peace before it descends into madness*
19/10/2018 15:08Posted by Bénédictus
Some of us have a job and a social life, but I guess you wouldn’t understand. :D

19/10/2018 14:50Posted by Bénédictus
I am the guildmaster of [The Scarlet Inquisition] [WPVP/PVP/Mythic+], and my guildies and I will make living in Stormwind pretty difficult for those of you who are flagged for PVP. Also, expect weekly [For The Horde] raids, where your little king’s throne room will become our private lounge.

:thinking:
Girls, calm down. You’re all very pretty.
Now let’s just go and chill, m’kay?

Or just stab each other, I don’t really care.
19/10/2018 15:08Posted by Bénédictus
19/10/2018 15:04Posted by Beserkian
Let's see.
1550 max rating in 2v2's, struggling to push beyond 1710.
1330 in 3v3's.
No experience in RBGs whatsoever.

7/8 Uldir HC, no curve.
Absolutely no progression made on Uldir Mythic.

I'm surprised you're surviving against the NPC guards in Stormwind, given your stats and progression. Maybe you should focus on getting better at the actual game, because this doesn't look all that threatening to me, really.

Some of us have a job and a social life, but I guess you wouldn’t understand. :D

Oh my god someone actually said the classic Nixxiom quote... "I work 4 hours a day 3 days a week in a grocery store. I don't have time for this stupid game... Some of us have a life you know!"

Sorry, Pumpkin but doing a paper round and drinking on the park with your school friends on a Friday night isn't exactly the heights of" having a job and social life" :p
19/10/2018 15:48Posted by Torvae
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Oh my god someone actually said the classic Nixxiom quote... "I work 4 hours a day 3 days a week in a grocery store. I don't have time for this stupid game... Some of us have a life you know!"

Sorry, Pumpkin but doing a paper round and drinking on the park with your school friends on a Friday night isn't exactly the heights of" having a job and social life" :p

Quickly! Grab a grammar book and do some revision before someone sees your commas and spelling.
Whatever your stats are, the initiative of attempting to ignite some proper world pvp is commendable. Good luck to you and your guild :)
... where are the anti non-rp Crusaders for this thread ?
[quote="176

Sorry, Pumpkin but doing a paper round and drinking on the park with your school friends on a Friday night isn't exactly the heights of" having a job and social life" :p[/quote]
19/10/2018 16:04Posted by Hongju
some proper world pvp

trying to disrupt rpers by ganking in stormwind isn't "proper world pvp", it's called being a tool.
19/10/2018 16:19Posted by Beserkian
some proper world pvp

trying to disrupt rpers by ganking in stormwind isn't "proper world pvp", it's called being a tool.

You could, like, not turn on War Mode in Stormwind.
In fact, you can choose to toggle it off anywhere in the city at any time.
Why don't you just RP it out as an actual Horde assault on Stormwind and respond properly? There are a lot of opportunities for RP there, from evacuating civilians, establishing medical stations, guarding key locations.. now that would actually be interesting to see, and get all the army guilds into action. The Horde already rampaged through Stormwind in the BfA intro scenario, so it's not impossible to imagine.

But I suppose if it's not line-standing statue RP in Cathedral Square it's bad RP
some proper world pvp

Yet, somehow, the overly dramatic RP crusaders have yet to show. You know, in a thread which has „we are disrupting rp“ already in the title. AD memes will remain a mystery to me
some proper world pvp

RP players should always have world pvp turned off. And if the pvp guild leaves them alone and doesn't interrupt their RP, who are we to judge them?
Whatever your stats are, the initiative of attempting to ignite some proper world pvp is commendable. Good luck to you and your guild :)

Thanks. :)
19/10/2018 16:26Posted by Nightforge
You could, like, not turn on War Mode in Stormwind.
In fact, you can choose to toggle it off anywhere in the city at any time.
Why don't you just RP it out as an actual Horde assault on Stormwind and respond properly? There are a lot of opportunities for RP there, from evacuating civilians, establishing medical stations, guarding key locations.. now that would actually be interesting to see, and get all the army guilds into action. The Horde already rampaged through Stormwind in the BfA intro scenario, so it's not impossible to imagine.

Sure, if Stormwind's walls were made of soggy cardboard and the guards were as few as they appear ingame, possibly. But even then, a few people flying into SW on ridiculous mounts, wearing the most ridiculous of armour sets and "rofling" doesn't look like a clear invitation for me to Rp. And turning warmode off doesn't stop them from filling up Stormwind and disrupting Rpers for the sake of disrupting Rpers. On top of that, these people have no interest in RP. I don't think it's custom to acknowledge OOCers IC, or have the times changed?

19/10/2018 16:26Posted by Aerillan
Yet, somehow, the overly dramatic RP crusaders have yet to show. You know, in a thread which has „we are disrupting rp“ already in the title. AD memes will remain a mystery to me

I'm really not sure what point you're trying to raise here.

19/10/2018 16:27Posted by Hongju
RP players should always have world pvp turned off. And if the pvp guild leaves them alone and doesn't interrupt their RP, who are we to judge them?

Are you telling me I can't judge some PvPers (and I use that term loosely given the stats) who are only out to disrupt Rpers on an Rp server?