Recent ganking in SW [The Scarlet Inquisition]

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 16 17 18 Next
So far I'm seeing Dumb and Dumber arguing
Nobody is coming out of this thread looking like the sane person. You people are taking this all way too seriously.
11/11/2018 10:21Posted by Sonics
Nobody is coming out of this thread looking like the sane person. You people are taking this all way too seriously.

I'm not taking this seriously, i'm just enjoying the chaos that's happening.
hey man so far I look pretty sane.

dab
man i thought this was a troll thread at first but from what i can tell the guy is actually being serious and angry about people calling him bad?

what a world
*eats popcorn in RP*
I'm impressed to see this thread still going, considering what a !@#$show its been for the past week.

Anyway only seen these guys once killing NPCs (and popping CDs to do so) in mage tower.
Pretty sure I've 1v1'd most of the people in your guild including you on my lvl 117 rogue.

Please stop
11/11/2018 13:15Posted by Dotexe
Pretty sure I've 1v1'd most of the people in your guild including you on my lvl 117 rogue.

Please stop

Yes you killed 400 people 1vs1 on ur rogue rofl. Get a grip.
11/11/2018 13:16Posted by Bénédictus
11/11/2018 13:15Posted by Dotexe

Please stop

Yes you killed 400 people 1vs1 on ur rogue rofl. Get a grip.

bring those 400+ people to stormwind on your next raid then, maybe someone will begin to take you seriously
Love how he's still clinging to that number, pretending the people that actually care about his little inquisition is anything over 20 at -best-.
Benny, I'm waiting for you in SW xoxo
Cringe
So this isn't a joke?
zzzzzz
11/11/2018 18:52Posted by Dotexe
zzzzzz

its how we feel waiting for bennyboi to show up in sw
Still waiting in SW. Zzzzzz.
I am still waiting for Horde to come to Stormwind. Today i saw a druid fishing, but sadly, as soon as i charged he flew away. :(
How the horde have turned into a bunch of cowards..
11/11/2018 20:23Posted by Avrelia
I am still waiting for Horde to come to Stormwind. Today i saw a druid fishing, but sadly, as soon as i charged he flew away. :(

I got to GS to find two of these Inquisition members XD the Horde kept doing /follow to me, obviously trying to lead me away so they can gank and then obviously, tried to gank me xD They have PvP on in GS if wanna join ;) *popcorn*
11/11/2018 20:27Posted by Azlynn
11/11/2018 20:23Posted by Avrelia

I got to GS to find two of these Inquisition members XD the Horde kept doing /follow to me, obviously trying to lead me away so they can gank and then obviously, tried to gank me xD They have PvP on in GS if wanna join ;) *popcorn*

Omw.
*noms popcorn with Azlynn*