Recent ganking in SW [The Scarlet Inquisition]

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 6 7 8 18 Next
29/10/2018 14:00Posted by Coldsháde
Leave Blue Recluse be with this WPvP stuff. Even if you can't land a hit on me, it's annoying to have a few people and guards with all the shiny spell effects during RP.

Be a good sport and tell these white knights what I did after you politely asked me not to PvP in your inn. :)
29/10/2018 14:09Posted by Bénédictus
29/10/2018 14:00Posted by Coldsháde
Leave Blue Recluse be with this WPvP stuff. Even if you can't land a hit on me, it's annoying to have a few people and guards with all the shiny spell effects during RP.

Be a good sport and tell these white knights what I did after you politely asked me not to PvP in your inn. :)

Stepped outside and got beat up by Officer Jaxon probably.

God, that man is a hero.
((This is abusing the ToS and breaching RP realm rules pls server change to a pvp server before you get banned))
29/10/2018 18:05Posted by Destrak
((This is abusing the ToS and breaching RP realm rules pls server change to a pvp server before you get banned))

I what way do they breach the ToS?

They only use a thing that is built in the game.
You could always ask for a play date, meaning that you can arrange a time they will attack, and then those who could find some fun in RP-PVP or just pvp have a chance to show up.
And when they are done, they will go back to the holes they spawn from.

Now before you go for my neck, I am not applauding anything... In fact a lot of the forums threads have lately shown a very ugly side of the community.

I am very glad most of them I talk to don't visit this place, it is always very clear in trade who have been by the forum.
29/10/2018 18:05Posted by Destrak

Link me the paragraph in the ToS where it is said you can get banned for WPvP.
Excuse me, what did you just say about me, you little reprobate? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cathedral of Light, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Undercity, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top paladin in the entire Alliance armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the universal mail system? Think again, muppet. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Eastern Kingdoms and your TomTom coords are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your arena rating. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can PvP you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Stormwind military and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable posterior off the face of the continent, you little punk. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will spam 4 buttons all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.
Just gonna chip in, been banned twice for pvping as Horde in Stormwind, just saying.
19/10/2018 14:50Posted by Bénédictus
my guildies and I will make living in Stormwind pretty difficult for those of you who are flagged for PVP.

[/quote]

Sat afk WM on in SW, got scattershot(I think, dunno much about hunters.) off the walls, came back just in time to save myself.
I was a little sad when you didn't stop at the large portal to fight me, but I couldn't be bothered to go to Westfall. :(

10/10 would get ganked again.

PS: People need to lighten up, if you can ignore growth pot Worgen, this isn't a big deal.
29/10/2018 23:40Posted by Valec
19/10/2018 14:50Posted by Bénédictus
my guildies and I will make living in Stormwind pretty difficult for those of you who are flagged for PVP.

Sat afk WM on in SW, got scattershot(I think, dunno much about hunters.) off the walls, came back just in time to save myself.
I was a little sad when you didn't stop at the large portal to fight me, but I couldn't be bothered to go to Westfall. :(

10/10 would get ganked again.

PS: People need to lighten up, if you can ignore growth pot Worgen, this isn't a big deal.[/quote]

I also sat today afk at the horde AH in Orgrimmar and got killed by some random paladin. I laughed, and did a 20 sec corpse run. Do I think that was ban worthy? Absolutely not, and I’m happy that an alliance wpvp counterpart exists. It makes the realm feel much less stale.

As for my gank on you... Sorry. :D But im glad you didn’t get mad like some of these “oppressed” daisies.
29/10/2018 21:50Posted by Dotexe
Just gonna chip in, been banned twice for pvping as Horde in Stormwind, just saying.

Sounds like there are a lot of petty people on the Alliance side...
Bring it on you child murdering scum bags. My frost bolts will welcome you with open arms.

For the Alliance!!! For Teldrassil!!!
30/10/2018 01:32Posted by Tubri

Tired is the word you're looking for.

Funnily enough despite Alliance massively outnumbering the Horde, you never see this type of behaviour coming from the blue side (or maybe once in a blue moon, hehe).

Considering that the Alliance could easily occupy the major Horde cities 24/7 without as much as scratch from the Horde players speaks volumes to the character of the Alliance playerbase.
Never see this? We get alliance gankers in Orgrimmar aswell. Pretty damn regularly in fact, they just don’t post on the forums about it.
30/10/2018 01:32Posted by Tubri
29/10/2018 21:50Posted by Dotexe

Bottom line is this story is made up. You can’t get banned for killing people flagged for PvP.
Horde will just wait for the inevitable faction switch for when it's our turn to do the reverse ganking. Like tennis!
Until then, best of luck Blues.
30/10/2018 03:55Posted by Lukas
Funnily enough despite Alliance massively outnumbering the Horde, you never see this type of behaviour coming from the blue side (or maybe once in a blue moon, hehe).

For real?

I mean seriously, that was a nightly occurrence for three months, so much so that I actually asked a GM what constituted griefing by the other faction and they explained what was reportable and would be acted on. Pro Tip. Attacking enemy throne rooms is cool. Parking your mammoths and shiz on people RPing is still reportable, even in the opposite faction's cities.

So we started reporting the people disrupting RP. Guess what. It stopped. They vanished. So Blizz do pay attention. Or at least paid attention to that bunch of Alliance Griefers. Either way, not seen them around for a good long while....
30/10/2018 14:02Posted by Brigante
So we started reporting the people disrupting RP

"Lel did u see that?? 2 shotted that rper in greys with 12k hp."

^ Is the usual attitude of people who think they're PvPers for killing Rpers (such as the OP and the folks you're talking about).

It's fine for him to kill people RPing on an RP server, but if people kill him back, suddenly unacceptable, QQ on the forums worthy:

29/10/2018 03:07Posted by Bénédictus
I died because 3-4 of you ganged up and killed me with the help of 6 guards.

Decided to create an album dedicated to Benedictus' brutal crusade of Stormwind and its peaceful citizens.

https://imgur.com/a/TO0gFIZ

Will add more to it the more he shows up in Stormwind.

Sleep easy, Alliance. There'll be no spooking from this maggot bag undead while we're around.
30/10/2018 14:40Posted by Bonescythe
Sleep easy, Alliance. There'll be no spooking from this maggot bag undead while we're around.

Who you gonna call? The Spook Squad!

Ah, just in time for Halloween.
30/10/2018 03:55Posted by Lukas
Considering that the Alliance could easily occupy the major Horde cities 24/7 without as much as scratch from the Horde players speaks volumes to the character of the Alliance playerbase.

Said volumes, for anyone curious:
https://i.imgur.com/g0HwOzM.png
30/10/2018 15:48Posted by Valistrophe
Who you gonna call? The Spook Squad!

Ah, just in time for Halloween.

Thankfully we retain our edginess all year around for just such occasions.