transmogs warfront/islands

General
i was wondering if some transmog items and doubloon could be added to the warfront rares? also some doubloon for completing a warfront.

also i was wondering if it would be more constructive for longevity sake if each weeks islands and each warfront drop different currencies each weeks, to be used on different vendors for different toys, mounts and transmogs?.

so each week you are working towards a different goal instead of the same vendor items.

just a thought.
I'm guessing it will take more than a week to get the dubloons to buy any sort of mount.
Wouldn't this method only make it take longer for you to farm for the exact thing you want to get?
It would become like a timegate, "oh well this week is wrong currency, guess i'll try next one."

I would be on board with more ways to get dubloons, but i doubt blizzard is gonna let people get anything within a week so i think we should stick to one currency :)
24/10/2018 16:32Posted by Uldurin
I'm guessing it will take more than a week to get the dubloons to buy any sort of mount.
Wouldn't this method only make it take longer for you to farm for the exact thing you want to get?
It would become like a timegate, "oh well this week is wrong currency, guess i'll try next one."

I would be on board with more ways to get dubloons, but i doubt blizzard is gonna let people get anything within a week so i think we should stick to one currency :)

currency in general is a timegate , i was just pointing out to blizzard adding more currencies would extend peoples playtime further :)
24/10/2018 16:47Posted by Darthtoon
24/10/2018 16:32Posted by Uldurin

currency in general is a timegate , i was just pointing out to blizzard adding more currencies would extend peoples playtime further :)

I'd be very happy if they added vendors to warfronts too!
That could be a seperate currency :)
24/10/2018 16:53Posted by Uldurin
24/10/2018 16:47Posted by Darthtoon

I'd be very happy if they added vendors to warfronts too!
That could be a seperate currency :)

exactly :D
Well wouldn't you know, warfront vendor incoming lol ;D

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9r46z6/new_warfront_currency_2_mounts_1_pet_on_ptr/
nice :D good job blizz :D