Mglad lock LF people to play with

Arenas
3k+ XP last season of legion, got both alliance and horde at 2.7cr playing novoice via LFG usually RLP.
Basically I sit LFG for hours while i'm alt tabbed and doing UNI work since I cannot find people to play with and i'm really getting tired of it.
If anyone has similar problems with adequate XP/CR hit me up, preferably rogues, mages and hpalas, but i'm open to suggestions.

Vuxy#2555
I feel you... Warlocks are not the class ppl wanna play with. Adding demon armor could have been done before the first season or in one of the many hotfixes but for some reason they dont want warlocks to be part of the meta right now... whatever good luck to you finding mates.
living the warlock life
I wish I could play with you lads but sadly my spec doesn't support a warlock at all.

Unless I played resto, eew.

FeelsBadMan
why play with a lock when u can play with a boomy or sp.

Have u tried double lock sham? seen it around 2500 doesn't seem the best but might be easier to find partners for it.
Demon armor wont fix sh*t... lets be real. Warlock need some other changes to be decent.
28/10/2018 13:52Posted by Fajafajta
Demon armor wont fix sh*t... lets be real. Warlock need some other changes to be decent.
Yeah unpruning and class design from MoP. We've been over pruned no little talent ajustments or a slight damage buff is going to make warlock somewhat fun or viable.
True, demon armor won't fix sh#t, other wizards are just leagues above warlocks, especially boomkins and SPs.
Brb getting randomly beemed on fire school at 2.8mmr, losing anyway.
28/10/2018 14:39Posted by Blacklock
28/10/2018 13:52Posted by Fajafajta
Yeah unpruning and class design from MoP. We've been over pruned no little talent ajustments or a slight damage buff is going to make warlock somewhat fun or viable.

mop defensives would fix soooo many things, it's not like we lack damage
We do lack damage.
Healers are tuned for healing AoE dps.
They lose more mana by healing single target nowadays.