Since Ferals are losing Lunar Inspiration....

Druid
How about giving us Galactic Guardian instead?

It's a vastly superior talent and it seems strange that it was given to Guardian Druids as opposed to Ferals.

It would also be a massive help with energy regen. In fact, it would probably fix the entire issue.

Instead of granting 8 rage, let it grant 10 energy instead.
Ferals aren't losing Lunar Inspiration? And nothing needs to be changed with it. It works well, as intended.
29/10/2018 19:26Posted by Nooóo
Ferals aren't losing Lunar Inspiration? And nothing needs to be changed with it. It works well, as intended.

Practically they are. Sabertooth will be better in nearly all occasions, except maybe 2-targets.
29/10/2018 19:26Posted by Nooóo

Feral damage is so heavily FB loaded that they practically are losing Lunar Inspiration as a consequence. No one will pick it over Sabertooth.

Galactic Guardian would at least be competitive.

29/10/2018 20:12Posted by Cheata
Practically they are. Sabertooth will be better in nearly all occasions, except maybe 2-targets.

^^

If you spec into Primal Wrath, I don't see how Lunar Inspiration even competes in multi target encounters.
Better yet : make it BASELINE.
We're the only melee who don't have a range ability, how wonderful...
29/10/2018 22:04Posted by Sariath

We still have moonfire, even if it's not in cat form?
This whole Galactic Guardian with granting Energy would be awesome!
29/10/2018 22:42Posted by Medaya
We still have moonfire, even if it's not in cat form?

You can't be serious?

29/10/2018 23:12Posted by Bekrynn
This whole Galactic Guardian with granting Energy would be awesome!

Thank you! It's just a flat out better talent than Lunar Inspiration in every way + it would completely fix the energy issues that Ferals currently have. Assassination Rogues have Venomous Wounds so Ferals definitely deserve something like this.
29/10/2018 22:04Posted by Sariath

We still have Moonfire? And it's not like the ranged abilities on other specs aren't just used for aggroing things in the sky in PVE anyways.

Also, Lunar Inspiration will still have a place in PVP, it's magical damage after all. And in PVE it never really had a place anyway. Blood scent is better, obviously. Inside PVE, only bad players who can't manage Blood Talons spec Lunar, but then they lose out on the MASSIVE damage of shred on a bleeding target and that's BEFORE you even stack Fleshrending. Not to mention less combo point generation and less FBs as a result.
First:
Lunar Inspiration and Bloodtalons have a good Synergy and combine together a high skilled gameplay. With Jagged Wounds on Top of it, it is easily one of the hardest to play.
If you pick Lunar, you pick Bloodtalons as well. You don't play Moment of Clarity with Moonfire.
With Traits like Raking Ferocity this is your Max Dps Build.

Personally, since Thrash is in the Single Target Rota, 3 DoT's are enough for me, Moonfire as fourth was unenjoyable for me.
In the past i thought, Moonfire baseline to have one more DoT in ST.

Second:
Bloodscent gets better in a Shred-Crit-Build with Moment of Clarity and Incarnation combined with Wild Fleshrending.
Only here Shred is a real thing, without these things, Shred is laughable.

Keep in Mind: This Build is way easier to play, only ciritcal point is your Incarnation uptime how well you get through. (Mechanics, Procc unlucky)
Why cant they just make all the Talents equally viable? Whats wrong with the Class-Devs.....
A bit annoying having to choose between ST and LI for pvp. They're both so good. ST is great for bites and that refreshed bleed but as for LI, moonfire is another dot and it's pretty important in making sure every rip has bloodtalons. I guess we deserve this nerf since we get cyclone?
Would still be better if Sabertooth was moved to Tier 7 and Feral Frenzy to Tier 1.
01/11/2018 11:26Posted by Whitepaw
Would still be better if Sabertooth was moved to Tier 7 and Feral Frenzy to Tier 1.

Then we wouldn't be able to spec blood talons and feral would be more garbage than it is now
02/11/2018 09:31Posted by Nooóo
01/11/2018 11:26Posted by Whitepaw

Then we wouldn't be able to spec blood talons and feral would be more garbage than it is now

That's nonsense - you would be able to spec LI from tier 1 and BT from tier 7.
02/11/2018 15:01Posted by Whitepaw
02/11/2018 09:31Posted by Nooóo

You mean... Just like you can right now? Along WITH Sabertooth, lmao?
03/11/2018 10:51Posted by Nooóo
02/11/2018 15:01Posted by Whitepaw

They are buffing Sabertooth, so ofc we'll have to choose between some of the better talents. That's the point of having talents.
04/11/2018 22:17Posted by Whitepaw
<span class="truncated">...</span>

They are buffing Sabertooth, so ofc we'll have to choose between some of the better talents. That's the point of having talents.

You mean nerfing Sabertooth, right? Instead of it refreshing the full duration, it instead, adds 4 seconds. Meaning it'll eventually drop off since you can't cycle up to another 5 full combo points (especially now blood scent is gone) within a 4 second window.
Edit: This also means no more emergency 1 combo point Bites. Which to be fair, is a heavy nerf.
A 5cp FB is 20secs of duration. It doesn't take 20secs to build 5cp. In fact, when testing, without TF or Berserk, it takes me 5-8secs for 5cp, which means you can prolly fit SR in as well. Seems doable.

I think it's stupid that bear has MF but not cat. I can do without it being a part of my rotation, but it's just so much smoother to not have to shapeshift every time you want to pull something. Especially if you're already engaged, and pulling extras.
Not to mention the utility of building cp from range/without spending bloodtalon stacks. Something you can't do with the non-cat MF.
Tho, like I said. I can do without a fourth dot in my rotation.

You mean nerfing Sabertooth, right? Instead of it refreshing the full duration, it instead, adds 4 seconds. Meaning it'll eventually drop off since you can't cycle up to another 5 full combo points (especially now blood scent is gone) within a 4 second window.
Edit: This also means no more emergency 1 combo point Bites. Which to be fair, is a heavy nerf.

They are buffing the damage from Ferocious Bite.

And, as Anshrr wrote, FB will now extend Rip with 4 sec per combo point. That’s a buff in certain situations, while it’s a nerf in others. But it makes it play better with SR.