World quest rewards

General
The world quest gains really need some buffing, srsly its the same all over the place not a single number in the game seems to be done properly. I mean 30 war resources for some quests, if ur lucky they can give a maximum op of 50 resources!!! Dear lord the numbers. Its not many quests of them up to actually get enough sometimes to buy the seals. I dont pvp at all so marks are out of question.

Most of them on average give 30-40 resources.

Are you actually going to fix anything in BFA that needs fixing? this yet another feedback that got ignored, on PTR blizz was told this and just as the feedback about buggs and all other stuff got ignored, this also was ignored.
ikr... I think they need to bring back very big gold missions from table and world quests should give a lot of gold too
Why would you want more than 30-40 resources from a worldquest?
Its not like theres anything you can spend it on, that requires you to have a metric ton of them?

I appreciate the small numbers, even tho im personally at 22k resources just chilling on my main alone.

It would be nice to get honor wq's and some way to obtain mark of honor as was available in legion.
The incentives could be better as far as cosmetics go, but as for gear I don't think it's viable to have such a system through world content to keep offering higher upgrades otherwise you diminish the value of raiding and mythic content.
01/11/2018 19:10Posted by Worldguard
Why would you want more than 30-40 resources from a worldquest?
Its not like theres anything you can spend it on, that requires you to have a metric ton of them?

I appreciate the small numbers, even tho im personally at 22k resources just chilling on my main alone.

It would be nice to get honor wq's and some way to obtain mark of honor as was available in legion.

the resources was an example. The gold and azerite power gains is eaually bad