I’m with Saurfang

Story
Sylvanas and Saurfang both betrayed the Horde. But Sylvanas killed more Horde soldiers than Saurfang. The most obvious reason to side with him.
Anyway, if Alliance helps the Horde to dethrone her, I am with them 100%.
And you become the Alliance puppet in the progress good for you to side with him /clap.
And In doing so, you will not fail to uphold honor as Garrosh and Sylvanas did, and we will not have to end you. Good, good. Soon the pathetic Horde of Sylvanas will be crushed and Orgrimmar will be ours.
02/11/2018 19:18Posted by Raljin
And you become the Alliance puppet in the progress good for you to side with him /clap.

Alliance puppet or Scourge puppet? I ll choose the first option. Anduin is a really nice guy btw.
Who is the traitor to Germany? Hitler or von Schtauffenberg? The first led it to defeat, by starting wars he could never win. The latter is considered a hero in today’s Germany.
Oh wow a Horde player what doesn't like Sylvanas and still stands with Saurfang?

Must be dreaming..
This is starting to remind me of the 2016 US election. Who do you choose: Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?

I would feel bad for the Horde, but then again, they burned that tree down.
02/11/2018 19:17Posted by Каррах
Sylvanas and Saurfang both betrayed the Horde. But Sylvanas killed more Horde soldiers than Saurfang. The most obvious reason to side with him.

I mean, this is still disgusting, but I guess I will have to choose the lesser evil.
02/11/2018 19:21Posted by Frozengrip
Oh wow a Horde player what doesn't like Sylvanas and still stands with Saurfang?

Must be dreaming..

I hate Sylvanas more than any alliance player. Only 1 of all the Alliance races suffered from her idiocy, and the Horde is suffering as a whole. Even the forsaken. Once they showed a little sign of disobedience (the desolated council), the witch ended them.
She destroyed the horde identity and killed any interest in me to play this faction.
Never played alliance though

Another traitor on the list. There goes the next stage of MoP 2.0. Blizzard once again lied directly to our faces.

Alliance puppet or Scourge puppet? I ll choose the first option.

I take the Horde, i follow a Orc that would take to old fashion way and call Mak'gora. At this point i just hope blizzard has the balls to ress Garrosh as a Death Knight so we can get Cata Horde back and focus on the Horde once more.

Both Sylvanas and Saurfang paths can only lead to a bad experience as a Horde player, they pretty mutch wrote themselfs in a corner to even have a united Horde community in BfA and after that.
02/11/2018 19:25Posted by Erevien

Another traitor on the list. There goes the next stage of MoP 2.0. Blizzard once again lied directly to our faces.

Is Lor’themar traitor? He was considering joining the Alliance in MoP. Yet the ones that are screaming TRAITOR the most, are Blood Elves.
Irony
Can't wait to drown in Sylvanas fanboy tears :D Down with the Lich !@#$%!
02/11/2018 19:21Posted by Каррах
Alliance puppet or Scourge puppet?

Spot the difference:
Alliance puppet is confirmed
Scourge puppet is headcannon because no proof

02/11/2018 19:27Posted by Каррах
TRAITOR the most, are Blood Elves

what you expect... hordeside is nearly 40% elves
02/11/2018 19:27Posted by Каррах
Is Lor’themar traitor? He was considering joining the Alliance in MoP. Yet the ones that are screaming TRAITOR the most, are Blood Elves.
Irony

Dude, I have never seen you before but keep posting.

Someone who actually cares about the Warcraft 3 Horde.
02/11/2018 19:29Posted by Malighos
Can't wait to drown in Sylvanas fanboy tears :D Down with the Lich !@#$%!

Even if Saurfang win then we can switch warchief again after BfA that dude should die of age soon.

He dies and we are left with a 17 year old emo human kid leading the so called Horde (this version is not even worth the name anymore we better call ourselfs the red Alliance)
02/11/2018 19:21Posted by Каррах
Alliance puppet or Scourge puppet?

Spot the difference:
Alliance puppet is confirmed
Scourge puppet is headcannon because no proof

I don’t need proofs if my faction identity is dying. I don’t have to know it, I am feeling it right now.
You can choose whomever you want, I am expressing my opinion, you can have yours.
But we all know who is going to win in the end :)
Be ready to hail warchief Saurfang. As for me, I will subscribe only when the witch is removed from the warchief position.
02/11/2018 19:33Posted by Каррах
I don’t need proofs

You just killed your comment
I don’t need proofs if my faction identity is dying. I don’t have to know it, I am feeling it right now.

It is already dead. The new cinematic just extra confirmed it.
02/11/2018 19:35Posted by Xiaopaw
I don’t need proofs

You just killed your comment

Dude, come on. I am expressing the feelings of the half of the Horde playerbase.
The blizzard is trying their best in making Sylvanas idiotic straight-forward evil. I kinda believed in her after the BFA cinematic, but the BFA content is showing her completely incompetent, and more than that, having her own secret interests, which may controverse the Horde’s ones.
Standing with Sylvanas...unless Eitrigg tells me otherwise, he recruited me after all and Sylvanas provided the Magh'ar refuge from the lightcrazed.