Blizz making Sylvi into Garrosh 2.0(Confirmed)

General
Q: How are you going to differentiate between what Sylvannas is doing and what Garrosh did?
A: The story's not done. Can't really answer, much left to discover and explore. If I were Sylvanas looking at what Garrosh hath wrought, i'd probably think Garrosh was an amateur.

Lol! Blizzard! We didnt want that answer. What we wanted was some good story telling that is not a copy paste of MoP.

I wonder, how many would take this....
reading between the lines .... that is a massive spoiler.. are they purposely spoiling the expansion thinking no one will be smart enough to see what they are referring to ..

all i can say is well ... if i'm right it's nothing new. and nothing people haven't been saying for a while.

i hope to god i'm wrong about that.
04/11/2018 03:43Posted by Pixelbear
reading between the lines .... that is a massive spoiler.. are they purposely spoiling the expansion thinking no one will be smart enough to see what they are referring to ..

all i can say is well ... if i'm right it's nothing new. and nothing people haven't been saying for a while.

i hope to god i'm wrong about that.

Tbh, Blizzard doesn't care.....
"There is a beginning and there is an end" and here the end is nigh.
they can at least go out on a high though ? :P

blizz if you know what i'm talking about please for the love of god switch it up a bit surprise us we will like you more for it. ;)

(if im right)
The good story is that she gon' die
So that’s only the Beginning with Sylvanas.
Let me guess she will allied herself with the Old Gods against the Horde and Alliance ? Or she will overtake Icecrown Citadel -.-
If I have to compare Garrosh and Sylvanas .. They are not very different. Sylvanas is smarter than Garrosh .
Well. At least this time, unlike Garrosh, they're giving us a choice. We can decide whether we want to follow the dark lady or saurfang. Hopefully, even changing how the future raids go. Sylvanas followers do something while saurfang followers do something else.

We'll see.
I think they have a big surprise up their sleeve.
04/11/2018 06:34Posted by Dazzloc
I think they have a big surprise up their sleeve.

Lol! There big surprise is lying...
That barely means anything about having the same ideals and convictions, just that Sylvanass will be more effective at making those alliance tears roll.

Something which we can already observe.
Maybe she will step down gracefully after the other leaders convince her that they don't agree with her politics? Horde changing from a military dictatorship to a tribal aristocracy!
04/11/2018 05:40Posted by Osran
The good story is that she gon' die
well technically she died so far what 3 times ? Do this is the least od problems . Problem is they are once again trying to make horde into a pussy peace loving fraction even worse they are doin IT now that horde is decimateg allience nicely . Shame
Seige of Orgrimmar II: Even More Underground Bunkers that We'll Neve Use Again!
04/11/2018 10:22Posted by Thysilis
Maybe she will step down gracefully after the other leaders convince her that they don't agree with her politics? Horde changing from a military dictatorship to a tribal aristocracy!

Reasonable Horde leadership? Never gonna happen.

They'd lose all those "BlOoD!!44! sPiKeS!! kILl StUpId AlLiAnCe" players that seem to make up quite a big part of the playerbase, at least according to the forums.

Just look at all the cringy uninformed posts claiming Sylvanas is the best warchief because she has big boobs and says cliches like "destroy all hope".

edit: just look at the second reply above this, each faction lost 1-1 city and the same amount of troops but ignorant people are like "she is winning the war why is everyone hurting her".

Sadly Horde is now catering toward the playerbase that doesn't care about a good story, they only want cliche antagonists and killing.
04/11/2018 10:28Posted by Murdash
04/11/2018 10:22Posted by Thysilis

Reasonable Horde leadership? Never gonna happen.

They'd lose all those "BlOoD!!44! sPiKeS!! kILl StUpId AlLiAnCe" players that seem to make up quite a big part of the playerbase, at least according to the forums.

Just look at all the cringy uninformed posts claiming Sylvanas is the best warchief because she has big boobs and says cliches like "destroy all hope".
Do share link to those people saying "she has big boobs" cause so far from what i have seen the only people who seem to use that line is Alliance people.
If you think half of the playerbase isn't in love with her then you don't know internet people.
nope... blizz trying (unsuccessfully) to make us believe that to conceil their real plans.. but nobody buying that, but you...