Tyrande and Anduin cutscene

Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqabZsJv7IU

was just datamined. Discuss.
I'll edit this comment later as I currently have no time to watch this. Can't wait to see what people think, though!

*EDIT*

Alright. So I can't help but feel a little sorry for Anduin here, honestly. He tried to reason with Tyrande, and she straight up refused. She doesn't want to see her people suffer anymore, or the Horde defile their lands, emptying the resources from the earth. And of course, vengeance for those who fell at Teldrassil. I love to see Tyrande in this way. She actually takes action. However...
"We will reclaim our home, NOW." felt a bit... Childish to me, perhaps? Had I watched this without knowing the context or the characters, she wouldn't have struck me as someone who had lived for 10 000 years, experienced the Sundering and the Third War, including War of the Thorns. Or all the other things, such as The Nightmare that was descriped in the novel Stormrage, if I'm not mistaken?

Either way. I can't help but side more with Anduin here.
She sounds... strange
Tyrande might claim that she doesn't need the Alliance, but she is delusional. Remind me in which city do the remaining Kaldorei civlians live?

Tyrande is bound to the Alliance, simply because Anduin will always be able to blackmail her, since he has her people hostage in his city.

This little charade will end either in failure or status quo (in which case, it't a pointless charade too), as do all Tyrande things.
07/11/2018 14:43Posted by Xiaopaw
She sounds... strange

This

Absolutely 0 emotion in her voice...
How disappointing...
07/11/2018 14:45Posted by Anouk
Absolutely 0 emotion in her voice...

I also clocked in on that, awkward. And to be fair, I am team Greymane, but Anduin sounds completely reasonable here.
07/11/2018 14:43Posted by Xiaopaw
She sounds... strange

She does. To be honest, Malfurion and Tyrande never had good voice actors and Legion shows how cringey they could be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpMUhkv6duw).

EDIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EitgtZd4s4 as well.
What kind of meme about Tyrande is that
Yaasssss

Anduin would make sense if he didn't waste forces in uninhabited deserts and swamps after the Zandalari fleet is dealt with.

Tyrande's voice actor is so awesome in Heroes, dunno why she seems a bit---hollow here
You are not my king yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
I'd prefer it more if it went back to it being Shandris or Maiev. As it stands now this yet again goes against what she said in Elegy/Good War about Anduin being right.

She should really suck up her pride.

Tyrande being inconsistent again.. *sigh
07/11/2018 15:03Posted by Huopoh
Anduin would make sense if he didn't waste forces in uninhabited deserts and swamps after the Zandalari fleet is dealt with.

They had to waste troops in desert and swamps in order to make it possible to begin with. In fact the whole reason why they had to make soldiers go on clear suicide to lure Zandalari army out was because it was impossible to take them head-on.

As for cutscene I liked that they already used that warfront armor, looks really nice.
07/11/2018 14:52Posted by Araphant
but Anduin sounds completely reasonable here.

Which is why this sucks..
Anduin's voice actor did an amazing job.
Tyrande's voice actress didn't.

Tyrande sounds like she doesn't care about anything and merely wants to annoy Anduin or something...

She should sound emotional and pissed! I want to root for her...
07/11/2018 15:18Posted by Zakkaru
They had to waste troops in desert and swamps in order to make it possible to begin with. In fact the whole reason why they had to make soldiers go on clear suicide to lure Zandalari army out was because it was impossible to take them head-on.

Don't the invasions happen after Zuldazar?
07/11/2018 15:23Posted by Huopoh
07/11/2018 15:18Posted by Zakkaru

Don't the invasions happen after Zuldazar?

No, that is part of warcampaign in order to make raid possible, it was always like that, first the content launch and raid is coming few weeks later.
Nothing we didn't rly know already.

I'm more surprised to see Velen actually participating in a discussion. I figured, since the Legion was beaten, he would continue to AFK in the Stormwind Embassy. But apparently he's up and about.

Could he... COULD HE... actually play a role in BfA? BY THE EMPEROR!

(probably not)
07/11/2018 15:52Posted by Zakkaru
No, that is part of warcampaign in order to make raid possible, it was always like that, first the content launch and raid is coming few weeks later.

Fair enough.
To be fair, I root for Tyrande eitherway.

I honestly think Anduin underestimates how it feels to loose your home. And this is a race that lived in their homes for 10,000 years. Tyrande is right with how longer they wait, the more they defile their sacred forests and destroy their ancient homes.

Even if the Alliance is stretched thin, thats only because Anduin choose to assault Lordaeron without any proper strategy. They then proceeded to open an front in Arathi, meaning that they didn't even gained anything. While the Horde gained Ashenvale, Darkshore and destroyed Teldrassil and Lordaeron. He asks for patience when he has nothing to show he earned their patience, yet. (The Siege of Zuldazar will be something to show, but thats again pulled off with the help of the Kaldorei while they also fight in Darkshore, just sayin')

And even if the Kaldorei leave for Darkshore, they still pull their weight in the Alliance, as they are in Nazmir, Shandris was a big help in the War Campaign and they will keep pulling more then their weight in the Alliance military while also freeing Darkshore, on their own.
So She didn't fight on Darshores in the War of the Thorns, because her nation will be lost without leader.
And now she goes on a new Front...

Can Developers and Writers talk to each other before write something?