Tyrande and Anduin cutscene

Story
08/11/2018 17:48Posted by Pinkfist
but not darkshore or ashenvale.
They can come and pick up the ashes after we are done salting the fields. Jokes aside, what I dont get is why we havent immediately moved on spaceship isle seeing as it is pretty much just as close as Teldrassil was.
08/11/2018 18:31Posted by Weemon
They can come and pick up the ashes after we are done salting the fields. Jokes aside, what I dont get is why we havent immediately moved on spaceship isle seeing as it is pretty much just as close as Teldrassil was.

*In her best exotic accent* You called? Ze Vindicaar does not like such things. Ve may have to......zap you (with the Death Star).

More seriously, I read somewhere that Azuremyst/Exodar were getting evacuated during the War of Thorns.
08/11/2018 19:15Posted by Ikaallu
*In her best exotic accent* You called? Ze Vindicaar does not like such things. Ve may have to......zap you (with the Death Star).

More seriously, I read somewhere that Azuremyst/Exodar were getting evacuated during the War of Thorns.
Aah thats what its named, dont hang out a lot around there. Havent read this but it would be weird if we left it there population intact after burning Teldrassil.
please stop using "you" and "we" and "us" when referring to fictional factions please
09/11/2018 08:39Posted by Thunderbraid
please stop using "you" and "we" and "us" when referring to fictional factions please

Ain’t it cringey lmao
You lot are no fun sometimes :P
09/11/2018 09:04Posted by Elyssarain
You lot are no fun sometimes :P

Sorry D:
Would love to see a delusional Tyrande and Malfurion breaking bonds with the Alliance and attacking them for not aiding them at Darkshore.
Those lovebirds would kill off Graymane and than you would have to fight against them and finally once and for ever get rid of the whining queen and Tyrande.

Alliance says Horde gets the lore focus, well that would give you a Horde themed rebel inside fiasco like we do every 2nd expansion.

If we are killing those two please add Maiev so I can get to kill that aswell, hungering for it sinc W3.
Of all races in the Alliance why would the Night elves kill worgen/greymane? They wouldn’t kill any one anyway lmao but okah
09/11/2018 09:12Posted by Telriem
Of all races in the Alliance why would the Night elves kill worgen/greymane? They wouldn’t kill any one anyway lmao but okah

Still can be my wet dream right?

A crazened Night Warrior and a Furious Druid drama queen might do w/e ;)
08/11/2018 00:10Posted by Allastra
Teldrassil with hundreds of thousands of civilians

Tenthousands*

There is not enought land on Azeroth to feed that many living creatures, Azeroth is way to small to be able to feed so much people.

Or is Azeroth bigger then ships taking less then a week to go from Teldrassil to Silithus?
09/11/2018 17:17Posted by Tyrniae
08/11/2018 00:10Posted by Allastra
Teldrassil with hundreds of thousands of civilians

Tenthousands*

There is not enought land on Azeroth to feed that many living creatures, Azeroth is way to small to be able to feed so much people.

Or is Azeroth bigger then ships taking less then a week to go from Teldrassil to Silithus?

Let alone feed a people who literally live from the land
09/11/2018 17:46Posted by Moridunum

True, I always wondered how they could survive after I heard how small Azeroth is, but this will remains on of the big plot holes what will most likely remain unanswered.

EDIT: I mean all the races not the Night Elves only.
09/11/2018 17:55Posted by Tyrniae
09/11/2018 17:46Posted by Moridunum

True, I always wondered how they could survive after I heard how small Azeroth is, but this will remains on of the big plot holes what will most likely remain unanswered.

EDIT: I mean all the races not the Night Elves only.

Animals respawn endlessly and require no husbandry to stay in one place where they can be caught and slaughtered. Almost all of them drop some form of edible meat.

Spider Leg Kabobs are how Azeroth feeds itself.
07/11/2018 14:37Posted by Aradina
she wouldn't have struck me as someone who had lived for 10 000 years, experienced the Sundering and the Third War, including War of the Thorns

Honestly, having lived so many years as well as important events in life (like wars) does not automatically turns you into a mature, cool-headed person. There are many, many elderly veterans who are very impatient and act extremely childish.