My solution for Loot Trading

Classic Discussion
1. Split between Need and Greed so there won't be any "mistakes". Put Greed on the right side, Need on left side, or the opposite. Whenever someone clicks the dice, there will be a message asking him if he's sure about clicking on x y z
2. Ban GM tickets regarding loots
Or...

Make Loot Thrading a toggleable option and when the party/raid leader attempts to turn it on, everyone in the party/raid must agree and if at least 1 person says no, it stays disabled.

In dungeons, if the item was won through group loot, make it tradeable only to the second highest roll, and the second highest roll can trade only to the third one, and so on. This prevents groups from abusing their numbers against pugs.

In raids, make the item assigned through master loot tradeable only to the master looter and then he can trade to whoever should have gotten the item.

I wouldn't mind Loot Trading to be a thing only in raids, too.

But hey, the best solution so far is to just not implement Loot Trading at all! Shocking idea!
It's definitely better than your stupid idea
If you really want to control the loot from ninjas then the best solution is to make it so that a cloth dps cannot roll on a plate chest etc, that by itself irons out a crapload of "ninja" looting but requires some delicate and deliberate item to item subjective labelling.

I don't expect the playerbase to accept that as an option, but it's literally an option that changes nothing other than removing a lot of ninja-looting if it is done properly.
I actually thought about that and it's not a bad idea but at the same time while the mage can't roll on the plate, the warrior can roll on the cloth, or leather, or mail, you feel me? It's also not really authentic. And if you implement it in the way that rogues can only loot leather or shamans can only loot mail then you're getting too close to retail. And it would piss off the purists / no changes club
12/11/2018 20:26Posted by Dhun

So, can you point me the part where I've been rude and aggressive in my post towards you?

I seriously don't understand. You shared your thoughs, I shared mine. The bolded part was serious aswell.

I guess this is what I get for trying to share my thoughts.
Well if you had it that only rogues can use leather etc you would cripple the meta of the game, it would have to be done extremely carefully to avoid this. But ultimately it would never be accepted.
12/11/2018 20:57Posted by Keala
12/11/2018 20:26Posted by Dhun

So, can you point me the part where I've been rude and aggressive in my post towards you?

I seriously don't understand. You shared your thoughs, I shared mine. The bolded part was serious aswell.

that's a kinda funny reply honestly. you don't have to cry so hard babe, is it your first time on the interweb? genuinely wondering

you wanna know where were you "aggressive"? in your last sentence. you even used it once again here. it's kinda laughable. you can't act passive-agressive and use garbage sarcasm, and then cry and play the victim card when you've been called out. things don't work that way. you gotta stick to one side. if you don't, then well, you'll be a hypocrite :]
12/11/2018 21:27Posted by Dhun
12/11/2018 20:57Posted by Keala

that's a kinda funny reply honestly. you don't have to cry so hard babe, is it your first time on the interweb? genuinely wondering

you wanna know where were you "aggressive"? in your last sentence. you even used it once again here. it's kinda laughable. you can't act passive-agressive and use garbage sarcasm, and then cry and play the victim card when you've been called out. things don't work that way. you gotta stick to one side. if you don't, then well, you'll be a hypocrite :]

I don't see why you would have to ask if it's my first time when I've been posting in this forum for months, it's not like my post count is false or anything. I have no idea why you think my response was "crying" but I personally don't care about that part.

I still don't understand how that last part was aggressive. This post is about finding a solution to loot trading because as it is it's not good for the game, or did I that get wrong? You know, a good amount of people are posting about loot trading exactly because of that.

I assumed you listed your thoughts on how to do it, which I did aswell. But since I've never liked the idea of loot trading in the first place, I also said that the better plan was to just not introduce loot trading in first place. I literally can't see any possible way that was aggressive towards you. The "garbage" sarcasm wasn't even directed at you, since I thought your ideas would help making loot trading not an abusefest that it's going to be without any sort of restrictions.

I have zero idea why you thought it was aggressive but if that was, then I apologize, I can't see why we would have to fight when we're in agreement over the discussion.