World of RNGcraft 8.X or How to Get IONFORGE items

General
Half of the top ten most geared players in WoW according to Wowprogress.com are 385-390+ ilvl with NO High End PVE content and no rated PVP experience at all.
The top 2nd character killed Mythrax just five days ago, no rated PvP at all, but topped the ilvl chart with 390.6 ilvl for two weeks.
Or another one, just 3 Mythic bosses, but all items from them are 395 ilvl.

That’s how the Titanforge RNG system works.
How ironic, Blizzard, isn’t it? :-)
Well last upgrade that i got was 28 days ago...the weapon slot from the weekly catche .... until now didn't get a single wf/tf or socket item..

Do i like this system...nope i prefer mop and cata system with the upgrade system and reforge system..

But when activision took the lead in dev team and in game design ...well blue poster got fired ...budget to high... made the game a cazino ...becoming one of the worst mmorpg in terms of enjoyment...haven't seen any other mmorpg forums crowned by unsatisfied players
Everything relate to rng...feel idiot * yep idiot for putting 1 more subs into this game to play others games ...

Ask people they want this system or mop and cata system with reforge and upgrade... 99.9% will say yes...the others...forums trolls
14/11/2018 18:23Posted by Bandicoot
Well last upgrade that i got was 28 days ago...the weapon slot from the weekly catche .... until now didn't get a single wf/tf or socket item..

Do i like this system...nope i prefer mop and cata system with the upgrade system and reforge system..

But when activision took the lead in dev team and in game design ...well blue poster got fired ...budget to high... made the game a cazino ...becoming one of the worst mmorpg in terms of enjoyment...haven't seen any other mmorpg forums crowned by unsatisfied players
Everything relate to rng...feel idiot * yep idiot for putting 1 more subs into this game to play others games ...

Ask people they want this system or mop and cata system with reforge and upgrade... 99.9% will say yes...the others...forums trolls

Oh look someone else who can drop figures out of their asses.
I spend nearly all time collecting transmogs, mounts, titles, reputations.. So I like this system, I do a weekly world boss, maybe arathi boss, maybe a mythic10, grab some easy gear. If I did however raid mythic, I'd be annoyed too because the difference between you and other people is who has better RNG.
m10 and 7/8-3/8 mythic uldir is not high end content? they didn't "deserve" any warforged because they are not 8/8? that's it?
that all we needed to know? people getting 395s from world quests and trash world mobs (and we all knew), your argument is just salty
You are not yourself when you are angry~
Eat a Snickers~
Silly jelly op, life is cruel, this guy at least seems not to buy runs but do it himself,and yeah you killed ghuun and he is not so you better at game congrats(also with lower ilvl) so as a hardcore player why do you care?

All this rant about gearing is stupid you progressed farther than this guy, even with such system of gearing, and yeah people who say reforge was good ,no it wasn't good, all items felt the same so it was no feelings about drop, now you at least feel some tension when get some good gear.
Really now even people with 7/8 mythic are casual scrubs who don't deserve their gear?
Damn people are getting more pathetic each day.
14/11/2018 19:05Posted by Elcowerino
m10 and 7/8-3/8 mythic uldir is not high end content? they didn't "deserve" any warforged because they are not 8/8? that's it?
that all we needed to know? people getting 395s from world quests and trash world mobs (and we all knew), your argument is just salty

Ermmm, m+10 and some mythic bosses are not high end content actually . How even could a m+10 be a high end content, its a routine thing 200 000 ppl normally do every week. You shouldn’t get MAX ilvl items from it. Like it was all addons before, and you were able to get best items ONLY from last bosses, real hard to kill, I’m talking about.
Let’s count. (Top 100 Hall of Fame Alliance+ Horde guilds)*20 chars = 4000 chars
Plus Gladiators
Plus all these amazing people going Mythic +18 and more?
Let’s say it’s about to be over 5000?

Don’t you think all of these ~5000 chars deserve less?
Oh, they just aren’t blessed enough, are they?
14/11/2018 19:11Posted by Jesi
You are not yourself when you are angry~
Eat a Snickers~

Yeah. You’re right, thank you. Too bad, that’s the only solution we have so far (smiley)
I really don’t understand how can’t they just do like this:

Max ilv possible=Mythic raid difficulty

So no titanforging or warforging in mythic but you can stil get sockets by rng

Put a random drop in mythic that allow you to add 1 socket on an item (so farming mythic will be meaningful)

Put also something like valor point that allow you to enhance with sockets or terziary stats your items (so in the end if u farm mythic raids you will get the best gear, the only rng is in dropping chance)

Put an upgrade on m+, a new mode like +5 or even +10 the max one which drop mythic quality gear (same lvl as raid but without socket or tf/wf)

keep tf and wf for any lower difficulties even weekly chest that drops mythic gear with a +10 or +15 depend on tier (so same gear of the enhanced m+ mod above)

With this you can still catch up if u are lucky but if u are able to farm all endgame contents you will finally get the best gear possibile (unless really unlucky) without praise gods

All wins
14/11/2018 18:02Posted by Olisse
Half of the top ten most geared players in WoW according to Wowprogress.com are 385-390+ ilvl with NO High End PVE content and no rated PVP experience at all.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Seolhy%C3%BBn
This is the top 2nd character atm. Killed Mythrax just five days ago lol, no rated PvP at all, but topped the ilvl chart with 390.6 ilvl for two weeks.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/Deydraeste
Just 3 Mythic bosses, but all items from them are 395 ilvl ROFL.

That’s all you need to know about the Titanforge RNG system, haha!

Why do you care what they’ve got? Are they in your guild?
14/11/2018 20:01Posted by Iggwilv

This is the top 2nd character atm. Killed Mythrax just five days ago lol, no rated PvP at all, but topped the ilvl chart with 390.6 ilvl for two weeks.

Why do you care what they’ve got? Are they in your guild?

Actually, I was describing the situation as a whole. I don’t have anything against any players in particular , I just wanted to give an example .
It’s something about a fair prize, if there even is such a thing.

you jelly?
14/11/2018 20:28Posted by Dommina

you jelly?

Well, I can’t describe myself clearly as “jelly”, but of course I’m a bit jelly as well. It’s all about the fair prize, if that thing still exists.
Wooooow... They get ilvl... And... what's bad in that?
14/11/2018 20:53Posted by Norigg
Wooooow... They get ilvl... And... what's bad in that?

Oh, nothing wrong at all. I’m just curious if there’s any.. ermmm.. rules how on to get the best gear or are we just random gold diggers praying for God’s grace?
I’m assuming that’s rhetorical
14/11/2018 18:23Posted by Bandicoot

Totally agree #hugs :-D