World of RNGcraft 8.X or How to Get IONFORGE items

General
This current trend for "Armory Shaming" is pitiable and reprehensible.
Bullying and Shaming people online is never the right thing to do.
I have zero respect for those that continue to do this.
Stop it, and direct your energy somewhere more productive instead.
15/11/2018 12:02Posted by Fluxache
This current trend for "Armory Shaming" is pitiable and reprehensible.
Bullying and Shaming people online is never the right thing to do.
I have zero respect for those that continue to do this.
Stop it, and direct your energy somewhere more productive instead.

There's nothing about any personal attacks. Just the examples to understand the way that TF system works. And many thanks, really hard to find a good advice nowadays, I'm very grateful.
stahp it, get some help
15/11/2018 11:10Posted by Verdill
WOW

I agree that Titanforging is really bad idea, but well dude, you went too far with your judgment. Almost Sha of Elitism O_o

Well, but apparently, the best way to explain how the TF system works is by showing some examples, isn't it? :-)
15/11/2018 12:48Posted by Runandgun
stahp it, get some help

I'm fine, thank you.
I do find it disturbing that Method's best geared player is only rank 368 on item level.
15/11/2018 11:55Posted by Blista
14/11/2018 21:09Posted by Olisse
Oh, nothing wrong at all. I’m just curious if there’s any.. ermmm.. rules how on to get the best gear or are we just random gold diggers praying for God’s grace?
I’m assuming that’s rhetorical
You need to get a life....

Better not tell you know nothing about, but, anyway, thank you, I really appreciate your concern.
What a beautiful lfr/normal raider butthurt you've caused with your post Olisse. Having a good giggle here.

But going back to the topic. Even after big donkeys at HQ agreed to delete some rng with azerite pieces in 8.1, I unfortunally don't see it happening with Rngforging (TF/WF/sockets/dumb secondary stats like speed avoidance and something else I can't be bothered to remember).

Let's face it, Titanforging is made to close the gap between good players and bad players in terms of gear. I am pretty sure you figured out already that majority of playerbase is terrible at the game (just read general forums xD), and that's why my friend, I don't see any chance of them removing TF.

@Forgot to add, remember that some people equip highest possible ilvl items (even if they are dps loss) just to update wowprogress and screenshot their itemlevel world rank to later print it and hang it on their wall next to bed.
I feel like my character is the only one geared in a fair manner.
15/11/2018 12:59Posted by Olisse
Well, but apparently, the best way to explain how the TF system works is by showing some examples, isn't it? :-)

Yeah most people use examples to prove their point, you just proved how much you have to stretch it in order to back up your claim. If even people who dislike TF say you're exaggerating then maybe you gave a bad example.
About the topic though, I fully agree with you Olisse.. Lfr/nm/hc raiders shouldnt be able to get gear that is as good (or better, like in alot of cases, jesus christ) as gear of mythic raiders etc...
Wish we could go back to cataclysm days of reforging and bis item lists
However perhaps they could make a fix that makes tf/wf gear of lfr incappable of surpassing ilvl of normal, normal of hc, and so on.. That could somewhat fix it.
And yes im Prot, forgot to change char when i was first posting
14/11/2018 19:29Posted by Erector
Silly jelly op, life is cruel, this guy at least seems not to buy runs but do it himself,and yeah you killed ghuun and he is not so you better at game congrats(also with lower ilvl) so as a hardcore player why do you care?

All this rant about gearing is stupid you progressed farther than this guy, even with such system of gearing, and yeah people who say reforge was good ,no it wasn't good, all items felt the same so it was no feelings about drop, now you at least feel some tension when get some good gear.

Oh hello there cpt. LFR hero. Cool to get your oppinion, not!