The Q&A - what time....?

General
Hello.

An incredibly stupid question. What time is the Q and A?

It say "Thursday, October 11, at 20:00 CEST." What is CEST exactly? And is that 20:00 USA time?
Thursday is today, and CEST is Central European Summer Time. Meaning that the QnA will be at 2pm / 14.00 in Oslo, Copenhagen, Berlin etc. US East Coast is CEST - 6 hours meaning that the QnA will be at 2pm in i.e. NyC.
Central Europe Summer Time. It is +2 GMT, So as I am posting this it is (almost) 11am CEST or 9am GMT.

You didn't say what part of the US you're in, so I can't give you an exact difference between it and your own time zone.
6pm UTC
7pm GMT (UK & Ireland)
8pm CEST (Most of western Europe)

Basically, the Q&A will be in 9 hours from when this post was made.
11/10/2018 09:44Posted by Zta
What is CEST exactly?

Central European Summer Time. :) It is supposed to be UTC +2.

11/10/2018 09:44Posted by Zta
And is that 20:00 USA time?

Depends where in the US. The US has several time zones, ranging from UTC -4 to UTC -10 (Hawaii). However, as a general principle, if something is displayed in European time, it will be earlier in the US, because the US are quite a bit of distance westward from Europe.
It's 20:00 server time pretty much, if you play on EU servers.
Make sure you get on twitch at least 20 minutes beforehand, so you can look at the screen with the giant countdown timer, and listen to the tense-situation music that plays, whilst reading twitch chat where everyone is asking: "When does it start?! Has it begun yet?! Is it already over??"

That's half the fun.
Thank you all <3
11/10/2018 10:19Posted by Jito
Make sure you get on twitch at least 20 minutes beforehand, so you can look at the screen with the giant countdown timer, and listen to the tense-situation music that plays, whilst reading twitch chat where everyone is asking: "When does it start?! Has it begun yet?! Is it already over??"

That's half the fun.

wow chat is always full of memes , the only good thing about wow nowadays tbh xd
Ummm, 7pm GMT isn't quite right. The UK and Ireland are currently on BST (British Summer Time), so it should be:

6pm UTC/GMT
7pm BST (UK and Ireland right now)
8pm CEST (most of Western Europe)
Timezones are a mess. Please fix them, Devs!!! :-P

11/10/2018 10:05Posted by Aerythlea
6pm UTC
7pm GMT (UK & Ireland)
8pm CEST (Most of western Europe)

Another idea is to Google '8 pm CEST to my time'. Google itself can tell you.

19.00 GMT (England and France)
20.00 CEST (Rest of us)
21.00 Finland

Translated this to "European English" for you
For future reference, on anything giving you timezones:

On Chrome:
- Left mouse click select the text, i.e. "20:00 CEST"
- Right click selected text to get the context menu, an choose "Search Google for 20:00 CEST"
- A new tab opens automatically with the time you googled and YOUR time.
i.e.
20:00 Thursday, in Central European Summer Time is
19:00 Thursday, in London, UK