Lost art piece of Sargeras

Story
There was a piece of Sargeras, where he sits on his throne and appears to be weeping in despair. If anyone could find it for me I'd thank.

I've not been able to find it, and I think it was really really old, like from times of TBC or something.
Still no answers RIP
Hey, I genuinely tried to find it because I know of which picture You speak of.

It seems to have vanished from the internet xD.

How is that even possible?
Would like to see it.
I tried to find it for you to, since I do have a vague memory of it to... Sadly I could not find it anywhere! D:
How is it possible that something vanished from the INTERNET oO?
Is it this?

https://www.deviantart.com/vaanel/art/Sargeras-on-throne-304907249
23/10/2018 18:15Posted by Araphant
Is it this?

https://www.deviantart.com/vaanel/art/Sargeras-on-throne-304907249

Why is his torso sinking through his legs?
Oh!
It is from his comic
23/10/2018 18:18Posted by Theronarum

So he can sit on Aristotle's face.
23/10/2018 18:20Posted by Araphant
23/10/2018 18:18Posted by Theronarum

So he can sit on Aristotle's face.

If Sargeras took the time to read Aristotle, he would've been like his virtuous brothers. Instead, he got too much of those British utilitarianists. Oh, how the turn... tables...
23/10/2018 18:28Posted by Theronarum
If Sargeras took the time to read Aristotle, he would've been like his virtuous brothers. Instead, he got too much of those British utilitarianists. Oh, how the turn... tables...

Tis true. Evil utilitarinists.
23/10/2018 18:32Posted by Araphant
23/10/2018 18:28Posted by Theronarum

Tis true. Evil utilitarinists.

I have to be honest, I enjoy reading JS Mill occasionally, including his defense of utilitarianism, but I don't touch Bentham and Singer.

True Kantians, those are the really weird people. They seem nice and well-mannered on the outside, but once you start a discussion with them, their true wicked nature comes out.

Aristoteleans are usually fun, but they hardly exist anymore.
Light forgive me, what have I done.
23/10/2018 18:44Posted by Araphant
Light forgive me, what have I done.

Speaking of people, classicists are usually fun to talk to but they usually have some weird tendency to geek out over very specific words. I know a Greek professor who loves the word ἔργον, and someone who can't stop talking about the title of one of Plato's dialogues, Politeia. There are also countless of essays written on the first sentence of Politeia, something about the word "going down [to Piraeus]".

People who study critical theory are usually marxists, obviously, and most of them are either vegetarians or are planning on becoming one. Existentialists are usually hipsters in some way, except for the ones who read Heidegger.

I have never met someone completely normal who also studied Frege.

Kantians are usually Germans, but they can also be British.

Anyone who's more into Philosophy of Mind than any other domains wants to be a psychologist rather than a philosopher (if we can still call them philosophers).
You'll learn of that first hand. When my work is complete, you will beg for mercy -- and I will deny you. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power...

Is this what you meant Arthas? Is this what you tried to save us from?
23/10/2018 19:00Posted by Araphant
You'll learn of that first hand. When my work is complete, you will beg for mercy -- and I will deny you. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power...

Is this what you meant Arthas? I this what you tried to save us from?

Actually it was the legion.
what you see here is simply the after effects of killing the savior of Azeroth.
I still would like to find the piece of art.

Sargeras has his palm on his face, presumably griefing.