Goblins and Worgens

General
Does anyone play them?

I wanted to do the Hallow's End achievement that wants you to put pumpkin heads on every race and I was chilling in Dalaran for quite some time and found every race except those two quite fast, put a pumpkin head on them, and of course /laugh.

But I cannot find Goblins and Worgens to save my life, does anyone play those or do I really have to hide at the entrance of Stormwind waiting for them?
Yes, there are people who play them. But they are waiting for a model upgrade and that make them wait before creating some.
Nope, haven't seen any Worgens.
Id play the hell out of worgens if you could use both forms in combat, this day I feel like human and this day I feel like a dog.
i ll play goblin when they update the model for sure.
There's quite a lot of worgens on Argent Dawn. Quite a lot of different classes actually. On my horde server, there's goblins as well, though a bit less. I feel like RP servers have a wider variety of races overall.
Atleast Worgen are almost unplayable with that !@#$ty broken model from 7 years ago.

Goblins are just a flavour.
24/10/2018 18:02Posted by Meristu
Id play the hell out of worgens if you could use both forms in combat, this day I feel like human and this day I feel like a dog.

Worgen actually can use 6 forms - dog/human + 4 druid forms. That makes them the ultimate shapeshifters.
24/10/2018 18:01Posted by Bloodkhán
Nope, haven't seen any Worgens.

boi.
I use the coin of many faces to hide my true identity. Screw your pumpkins.
24/10/2018 18:04Posted by Rhiánnon
There's quite a lot of worgens on Argent Dawn. Quite a lot of different classes actually. On my horde server, there's goblins as well, though a bit less. I feel like RP servers have a wider variety of races overall.

Except I'm not on an RP realm xd.
24/10/2018 18:27Posted by Miraine
I use the coin of many faces to hide my true identity. Screw your pumpkins.

*P U M P K I N S O N Y O U R F A C E*
Spent 3 hours today sporting various people's cucurbits - gonna start charging
I only see Worgens on forums and they do not even need to be infected by Virulent Plague :D
OP, I will entertain your lust to shove a pumpkin on a Worgens head only if you do one thing.. Give me gold, lots of gold as I am not here to entertain your kind especially the filth you are undead one.
24/10/2018 22:34Posted by Jansen
OP, I will entertain your lust to shove a pumpkin on a Worgens head only if you do one thing.. Give me gold, lots of gold as I am not here to entertain your kind especially the filth you are undead one.

Well I don't have much gold but you know what's my inventory full of?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=34068/weighted-jack-o-lantern

*PUMPKINS*
if you still need worgen and gnome add me i can help you if you want

ŜƐȐVǺMPŶȐ#2743
25/10/2018 03:20Posted by Merewarlock
*PUMPKINS*
I'll take them all :)