Strong Affixes with easy solutions.

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
=)

Sanguine
Please consider making Sanguine a bit more tank friendly for the tanks that lack grip, the entire gameplay of e.g tank warrior to deal with this feels so dumb.
For instance if your in a long corridor with nowhere to LOS.

A easy fix for Sanguine would be reduce range of all casters/archers.

Grievous
Needs some damage tweaking aswell, it is a bit to strong right now.
Explosive

Do not effect bosses.

forgot the most important part. :)
Sanguine is extremely easy. Saying that as tank with no grip. With no charge. And with no spell reflect.
27/10/2018 07:19Posted by Suncaress
Sanguine is extremely easy. Saying that as tank with no grip. With no charge. And with no spell reflect.

Elaborate please I have a hard time taking you seriously, sa you made same comment on to posts. And by easy could this be because you queue with friends and guildmates?

Highest mythic you have done is Kings' Rest +6 00:56:45
It is easy since most of mobs can be interupted and can be moved. You have the greatest mobility of all tanks, so it should be no problem for you to get to ranged mobs / LOS them.

27/10/2018 08:40Posted by Grogk

Yes, this is queuing with random people. So someone can leave after first pull.
27/10/2018 11:28Posted by Suncaress
It is easy since most of mobs can be interupted and can be moved. You have the greatest mobility of all tanks, so it should be no problem for you to get to ranged mobs / LOS them.

27/10/2018 08:40Posted by Grogk

Yes, this is queuing with random people. So someone can leave after first pull.

Just stop man, based on your comments your full of !@#$.

1. You play retribution mostly with nearly no progression in prot, yet your here calling whats easy and whats not as tank.
2. You are playing the most balanced tank in game atm.
3. You have a indoor mount, what do you mean "With no charge. And with no spell reflect." (do you even know what spell reflect does?)
4. whats mobility gonna do in mythic for me, I need tools to handle the machanics thrown at me, not run backwards from the dungeon to get a archer move out of pool.

The problem with Sanguine is not the casters, its the archers and their range.
Sanguine is main problem to why some tanks are prefered over other.
Play with classes that doesnt slow, there is your solution.
If its a corridor like tol dagor or waycrest you just pull them into the previous room.
Tanking is all about placements and using the environment. Sanguine is one of the easiest affixes tbh
27/10/2018 07:19Posted by Suncaress

You do have a ranged interrupt tho, so you can run out of the pool and interrupt the mob from far away and since most silenced caster mobs will try to melee you, the mob will come to you.
Now imagine now having your frisbee shield to throw at them to silence them.
Cc archers, pull melee away.

Kill melee then kill archers together if stacked or if not stacked all good.

I do agree with you that at this point some affixes are tough, but it's not just on you to grip or deal with the sanguine. Your other 4 team members can help in some way.