Returning Player Looking for Guild - Doomhammer Server

Looking for Players – PvE
I am based in Ireland but played WOW on a US Server up to the end of WOD. Starting over on EU Server Doomhammer because I couldn't face raiding in the small hours of the morning on worknights.

I am a reasonably good healer, tank and DPS and would previously have raided Normal/Heroic. I am looking for a mature guild (I'm a 43 year old accountant) that likes to raid, do heroics, and some light PVP (my best previous arena rating was circa 1800). If your guild is active on voice chat such as Teamspeak or Discord all the better as I like to chat while playing and hate raiding or PVPing without using voice.

I used to have about 8 level 100's back in WOD and I have played right through since early BC but took a couple of years of a break due to real life pressures.

I just came back today and boosted this priest, I also intend to boost a hunter and a warrior this side of Christmas.

Note that I am a casual player now but I try to play my class to the best of my ability and have my stats etc. correct. I feel that I would be a solid addition to any guild that enjoys raiding without taking itself too seriously and that has a sense of humour as well.
Hey mate! thanks for the post.
If you would be interested in changing server/faction i truly believe i have the guild for you.

im the gm of <Divided> based on the maelstrom server (horde).
We have 2 aspects of the guild that very often come together in different stages and phases of the game.
1 mythic raiding team currently progressing Vectis (3/9 M)
1 social aspect that raids on Sundays currently progressing on Heroic difficulty.

Now both theese groups gets 2 events a week and i truly think you would fit the social group of our community.
You basically can come and go as you want, you would only raid on a weekend day for 3 hours on the evening aswell as doing other events of your liking usually of fridays if you want to.

We have a very mature (age wise) playerbase with humble players.
you can read more about us here:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620532119#1
Best of luck, godspeed!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated
Hi Ignatious.

I'm Max the GM and RL of a new guild formed on Quel'Thalas. I see you've boosted the priest on Doomhammer but if you were willing to boost a toon here we could definitely use a Hunter (and other classes too). I'll leave some brief details about us here and I've also left a link to our thread in case you want to have a look at that.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624462776

I set this guild up recently to be a friendly and mature 2 day HC raiding guild. Our schedule is Weds and Sun 8-11pm server time. As well as starting raids, we do M+ and Island Expeditions together, and we are always on Discord for such things.

Our raid progress as a guild is minimal as I'm still putting together the core raid team, but we're making nice progress with the roster.

If this is of interest please add me on Bnet Dodger#2127 or Discord Maxi#0222 for a chat. Best,

Max.
Heya pal,
<Awakened> is a social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar if you fancy starting on one of those or moving over!
We currently raid 3 nights a week (Thurs, Sun and Mon 20:15-23:00 ST) and are usually hanging about other times chilling on TS or playing other games!
We're certainly a loud bunch, there's always some banter going on and I'll say now we have a very dark sense of humour here! That being said we can also get our heads down and focus when needed.
Add me on BTag if you'd like any more info: Zingzilla#2945
And see our 'proper' post here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7859936436