Goodbye and Thank you for all the years.

General
Hi Boys and Girls (^.^)/)

Today is the last day of my sub. I canceled my sub allmost a month ago. And I wanted to say goodbye (for now).

I was thinking of quiting since a long time, but due my friends I kept playing... but after all this years I just can no longer endure to play this game and I have finally realised that this game is no longer made for people like me and its better to move on... maybe we will see us again.

There are many good things in this game. But the most important thing to me in this game get worse every new expansion, which is class-design.

I tried to adapt and switch classes a lot of times... but everytime I enjoy something BLIZZARD change it and destroy it for me (I am not speaking of balance but gameplay).... And now Im at the point where nothing is left.

I could list whats wrong with the design for me... but me and a lot of others allready gave a lot of feedback. I also want to spare u from a big wall of text that doesnt change anything.

Thinking about it everything went downhill after my favorite character died... which was at the end of MOP.

I will leave my favorite Vid about him here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC-ol6xY5zQ
(I just cant leave without posting it :x )

For me the game died with my warchief... RIP Garrosh, I miss u!

OFC u dont have to agree with me here... maybe its also no goodbye forever... who knows? (Maybe some day things change, right?)

*This is a weird post and u dont need to understand it.... or even read it.

Anyway... I found a new world to explore... And want to say goodbye to the community with I spend over 12 years of my life.

There is a brand new world for me to explore and a brand new community, so its time to say goodbye.

Thank u guys (^.^)/)
Bye!

FIRST!!!

Could we get an in-game achievement for being the first to reply to these guys? In a month's time everyone would have it
06/11/2018 18:57Posted by Itamijoe

Today is the last day of my sub. I canceled my sub allmost a month ago. And I wanted to say goodbye (for now).

I was thinking of quiting since a long time, but due my friends I kept playing... but after all this years I just can no longer endure to play this game and I have finally realised that this game is no longer made for people like me and its better to move on... maybe we will see us again.

There are many good things in this game. But the most important thing to me in this game get worse every new expansion, which is class-design.

I tried to adapt and switch classes a lot of times... but everytime I enjoy something BLIZZARD change it and destroy it for me (I am not speaking of balance but gameplay).... And now Im at the point where nothing is left.

I could list whats wrong with the design for me... but me and a lot of others allready gave a lot of feedback. I also want to spare u from a big wall of text that doesnt change anything.

Thinking about it everything went downhill after my favorite character died... which was at the end of MOP.

OFC u dont have to agree with me here... maybe its also no goodbye forever... who knows? (Maybe some day things change, right?)

Anyway... I found a new world to explore... And want to say goodbye to the community with I spend over 12 years of my life.

There is a brand new world for me to explore and a brand new community, so its time to say goodbye.

Thank u guys (^.^)/)

Ok bye then
Same dude, this game isnt worth playing anymore. BFA is really just expensive filler content before classic comes out
Snowflake

Thank u guys (^.^)/)

A shame to see players ducking out but it’s to be expected +1 for no rant and just a friendly goodbye!

May I ask what game you’re fleeing to?

Hopefully you find some aspect of WoW to enjoy in the future.
Cheers homie.
06/11/2018 19:14Posted by Jegereinar
Same dude, this game isnt worth playing anymore. BFA is really just expensive filler content before classic comes out

ok bye then

Same here. I still find game interesting but class design murders my will to play.
Goodbye and good luck man.

06/11/2018 19:05Posted by Eltharynd
Bye!

FIRST!!!

Could we get an in-game achievement for being the first to reply to these guys? In a month's time everyone would have it

No achievement but there is ban for that tho.
06/11/2018 19:34Posted by Gromche

I'm sure there is..
good-bye you lil gnome you
But he died in WoD not MoP he just got arrested and trailed in MoP sorry to be that person but you can clealy see him at the end of SoO laying on the floor still breathing.
Why do you feel the need to post? It confuses me tbh. Just go.....and say nothing.
06/11/2018 19:49Posted by Eltharynd
06/11/2018 19:34Posted by Gromche

I'm sure there is..

Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming.
06/11/2018 19:22Posted by Sterbén
May I ask what game you’re fleeing to?

Sure, I play FFXIV now.

At first it was a bit slow... but after some lvls I actually enjoy it. (Because the off-gcd u get)

There are so many aspects of the game that feels better. For example the professions... u can spend hours in just crafting (they have a great crafting sysstem) and it just feels worth it. And there are still so many things I can explore.

Beside the better Classdesign (For me)... it also feels more like an RPG to me.

Should I mention that the game got the Guiness world record for the most original pieces of music in a video game? (Srsly I love how each boss has a different theme song)

Maybe Its not for everyone... but for me it really feels way better than modern WoW. :)

06/11/2018 19:22Posted by Sterbén
Hopefully you find some aspect of WoW to enjoy in the future.
Thanks buddy, I will keep watching the developement and the story ofc :) ... maybe one day I will return

06/11/2018 20:07Posted by Diviníus
But he died in WoD not MoP he just got arrested and trailed in MoP sorry to be that person but you can clealy see him at the end of SoO laying on the floor still breathing.
He died as warchief (He will actually never die in my little heart :) ) in MoP and his charakter got finished in WoD... but I think u know what I mean ;)

06/11/2018 20:14Posted by Iggwilv
Why do you feel the need to post? It confuses me tbh. Just go.....and say nothing.

I played the game for many years... It was a part of my life and so was the community.

I wanted to move on, say goodbye and thank the community for all the years.
(\(^.^) Bye and thank u (^.^)/)
06/11/2018 20:55Posted by Itamijoe
(\(^.^) Bye and thank u (^.^)/)

Hey, I just unsubbed too! Zodirak currently have exp bonus up to 60 for new players and i created a new toon yesterday, you can search me there! "zhorgar" be good to have some one coming from the same place as me!

PD: Love the music there too =)
A few people have mentioned FFXIV as a possible alternative - me thinks I will check this out as a serious replacement contender to WOW ...

All the best in your new ventures :)