"LOST HONOR" CINEMATIC

General
Anduin casts Mind Control on Saurfang.
Success.
That was easy..

It was never about honor, it is about power. Can't believe Saur fell for it.
Alliance > Horde
:D
Yeah it's kinda obvious Anduin is using Saurfang his hatred for Sylvanas to use him as a tool to break the horde. It's a desperate move made by a desperate king who just sent his last troops out by boat.

We're winning by the way. So if nobody helps Saurfang we'll win for sure.
09/11/2018 15:04Posted by Miraine
Yeah it's kinda obvious Anduin is using Saurfang his hatred for Sylvanas to use him as a tool to break the horde. It's a desperate move made by a desperate king who just sent his last troops out by boat.

We're winning by the way. So if nobody helps Saurfang we'll win for sure.

Stormwind has only just had to start conscripting a few months into the war, which is pretty impressive, considering the Horde was conscripting from the start. Also, who the hell thinks manipulation is anywhere in Anduin's character? The Horde leaders themselves even say they are losing the war, so you'd have to be delusional to think the Alliance is in a bad place.
He wos a traitor when he went against her at the Undercity
the only people supporting sylvanas in 8.1 will be edgy young adults and prepubescent teens who don't see the world and all its values correctly yet.

oh and people who were about 12 years old when wow came out *cough asmongold* forever 12.
09/11/2018 15:18Posted by Pixelbear
the only people supporting sylvanas in 8.1 will be edgy young adults and prepubescent teens who don't see the world and all its values correctly yet.

Thats not really Fair. Sylvanas Fans have a right to be Sylvanas Fans and not be insulted for it. She was an Interesting character after all.

Sylvanas Fans can support her, people who liked the Horde will most likely not, and both sides have the right to do so.

oh and people who were about 12 years old when wow came out *cough asmongold* forever 12.

so not true :O!

i just don;t want to rewatch mop plotline
09/11/2018 15:23Posted by Penya

so not true :O!

i just don;t want to rewatch mop plotline

we will see if blizzard takes stats ;) as slyvanas will win by a land slide as i feel most the people still playing fall into that bracket. i wont be playing to put my vote to saurfang as that is not enough reason to resub for 8.1 lol

Or of course anyone developed enough to differentiate between fiction and reality
The reason Saurfang likes Alliance so much is because he sees them very honorable. If he gets manipulated by the leader himself he will realize that alliance is even worse than alliance.
09/11/2018 15:26Posted by Demostravius

Or of course anyone developed enough to differentiate between fiction and reality

sad truth, be interesting to see if the 30+ bracket can still hold a majority vote in wow though. i think most people playing now are younger than 25 however which is early teens in vanilla.

09/11/2018 15:26Posted by Farmerx
The reason Saurfang likes Alliance so much is because he sees them very honorable. If he gets manipulated by the leader himself he will realize that alliance is even worse than alliance.

exactly saurfang ain't no fool if they try use him they will soon end up with a axe to the face and anduin fighting saurfang LOL obvious who will win there. anduin would have to pop all his bubbles and still lose, he said it himself in the last trailer he could of killed him.