MM wishlist for 8.1

Hunter
this wishlist is based on PTR changes i feel like its a step in the right direction but i dont like the fact this new lethal shots talent is so useless and ruins the current steady aim build also dmg feels really undertuned and aoe is still...horrible

-buff aimed shot and rapid fire dmg by atleast 20%

-revert lethal shots change (this new talent is useless and destroys the current steady aim build we dont need a cheaper version of what the new trait does)
maybe even rework it to somthing else like "steady shot will now increase your next rapid fire or aimed shots crit dmg by 10% and reduce cast time/channel time by 7% stacking up to 3 times"

-change trick shots so its able to proc from 2 targets instead of 3
and either buff the % dmg or remove the cap on max targets

-give utility from pets to lone wolf or buff dmg from it

-add less channel time for rapid fire during new trueshot aswell instead of only less cast on aimed shot

-remove volley and put barrage in this row atm volley is really boring and just horrible to play with (hits less than auto attacks on 3 target fight when i tested it)
also opens up more choice in this tree ST/spread aoe/stacked aoe

-add new talent in 90 tree about synergy between rapidfire and aimed shot maybe?
after casting aimed shot your next rapid fire will channel 20% faster and after casting rapid fire your next aimed shot will cast 20% faster

-change steady aim stacks to be a buff on you instead of on the target
I would like Blizz to do away with the current Master Marksman and Lock & Load talents, and go back to the Cata version of the Master Marksman, where every Steady Shot stack up to 5 removed 20% of Aimed Shots cast time and full stacks made it instant.
Can't understand we don't have a cleave, aka a skill that damages two targets with decent damage, while we are a pure dps class, really.

The way we activate our aoe is silly also.
09/11/2018 21:41Posted by Quîet
revert lethal shots change (this new talent is useless and destroys the current steady aim build we dont need a cheaper version of what the new trait does)

Why would you want this reverted?. Spamming steady shot at full focus for significant periods of time is quite clearly not even close to what is intended.
10/11/2018 21:32Posted by Jerby
09/11/2018 21:41Posted by Quîet
revert lethal shots change (this new talent is useless and destroys the current steady aim build we dont need a cheaper version of what the new trait does)

Why would you want this reverted?. Spamming steady shot at full focus for significant periods of time is quite clearly not even close to what is intended.
well i either would like it reverted or changed to somthing else
i know its not healthy but it does give us a 2nd build as in the steady aim build and its much better than what we get on the PTR right now we already have enough useless/undertuned talents