Losing all battle in a day!

Battlegrounds
Today in this cursed Friday i have started from morning to win some battlegrounds and i won exp(meaningless honor).
I have lost today from 15 battle all of them,sometimes i lost at only few points,sometimes at a long ride,but still counts as lost,so no conquest from battlegrounds for today.
What the....it's going on?it's so damn hard to win one battle without losing another,is the terrain and the playstyle made to favourize horde, i am feeling like all the conquest and honor are there to bee picked up by horde and we just pray because someone intended to do with alliance to bee weak.
Horde always receive an extra healer always have more healers then ally,or it's also about choosing people for same battle.
Example: Alliance to get 5 people under 40 or 30 honor and horde 4 people with 500-600 honor,experience is speaking ,i have seen how sometimes i get in battlegrounds with low pvp only to demoralize the whole team while the horde get gladiators and all kind of rated pvpers ,only to have them for winning.
Too many things are unfair in battlegrounds,but this is a problem that will force the alliance to join less and less battlegrounds,because it's frustrating to lose all the time,it makes you quit the battlegrounds for good.
Remember : Without Alliance there will never bee horde battlegrounds.
Horde players are more experienced at player vs player combat. History has shown that. Alliance has good players too but very few. Most of us just play for "fun" and giggles.

It also comes down to edgy looking races like orcs and undead that makes all the good players play horde. Alliance is not that savage faction sadly. But Kul'tiran humans can change that, they look pretty big and savage brutes imho (also racials seemed very good too).
Blizzard is not doing anything about this, they stated that Random Battlegrounds are even. Nice......
10/11/2018 19:50Posted by Pruciuxtia
Blizzard is not doing anything about this, they stated that Random Battlegrounds are even. Nice......

you want them to teach you how to play or what...
And please don't give this no healers excuse, i've seen alliance lose with 3 healers vs 0 on horde side.
10/11/2018 15:58Posted by Casseh
Horde players are more experienced at player vs player combat. History has shown that. Alliance has good players too but very few. Most of us just play for "fun" and giggles.

It also comes down to edgy looking races like orcs and undead that makes all the good players play horde. Alliance is not that savage faction sadly. But Kul'tiran humans can change that, they look pretty big and savage brutes imho (also racials seemed very good too).

I feel the same about the new human generation,bigger giggles need now,but it's also important how people will play with Kultiran,cause it's easy to charge unless you know what you counter and how to play them,until then i have to keep my self humiliated .

And someone says :nice to see the ally losing all battlegrounds,nice to see ally frustrated,angry,pissed off they also says nice to see horde winning always in battelgrounds.Someone responded:yes,horde needs to win to keep the big community at red side always otherwise they would leave.
At this point I actually consider every battleground a win as long as I get a strongbox. Even if that means "winning" with 501 points in Arathi or Gilneas.
Depends, I have won and lost equally on both my alliance main and my horde alt. It really depends on the group, communication, and if everyone is paying attention. While I think I lost more on my alliance main, I am seeing my horde alt losing quite a bit recently.
Maybe in the last 6 weeks of the expansion they will realise that you dont run straight into a horde deff time and time again , and sometime they might realise when they should take IBGY instead of trying to cap IB first , and subsequently lose it. They have stopped running to galv after 2 months so there is hope yet in AV.

minority still insist docks is still the best choice in IOC at start.
I don't agree at all. I find alliance players are better than horde and I win more matches than i lose. I just think sometimes alliance players find it hard to adapt when there's a change. Like rammin said, people still running into 20 horde solo or people still not realising in AV you need a decent defence its not so much an attacking match anymore. People are learning though, I've not really lost many matches of late.
I played 1 the other night against Russian horde in AV, we were down 2 towers and by nearly 300 points. We managed to turn it around and actually won. Been pretty impressed of late with alliance teamwork and coordination people seem to be learning
12/11/2018 23:12Posted by Bigbicepsman
I don't agree at all. I find alliance players are better than horde and I win more matches than i lose. I just think sometimes alliance players find it hard to adapt when there's a change. Like rammin said, people still running into 20 horde solo or people still not realising in AV you need a decent defence its not so much an attacking match anymore. People are learning though, I've not really lost many matches of late.
I played 1 the other night against Russian horde in AV, we were down 2 towers and by nearly 300 points. We managed to turn it around and actually won. Been pretty impressed of late with alliance teamwork and coordination people seem to be learning

Exactly - but unfortunately we have plenty who dont want to try and win, one bg tonight one person kept on saying five minutes in the bg to just give up give them the towers its lost, he did 130k damage at the start and did 10k extra all match, people like that should be banned for a week.
12/11/2018 23:12Posted by Bigbicepsman

How did you manage to turn that AV around, what happend?
Just because you don't win, doesn't mean your faction is incapable of winning. You can't pull information from the air and present it as fact.
Without alliance there will be horde vs horde such as rated bgs. lol

They are lying.