Remove war mode

General
10/11/2018 11:20Posted by Pinkfist
No you are warlock, you cant hear anything in spirit walking.

Watch your words, gnome lady! Im taller than you... and green. Which means I'm 50% orc.
Don't need to remove warmode, just don't turn it on. Its not for me I have nothing against it and Im glad its in the game as its another "thing" players can experience and hopefully find joy in.
I love Warmode I wish they would expand on it and allow bounties in all the regions - so I could track and kill them where ever they flee to :)
Warmode is fine, I enjoy it on my Horde characters, on Alliance however.. what we need is balanced factions.
10/11/2018 20:03Posted by Skyrha
Warmode is fine, I enjoy it on my Horde characters, on Alliance however.. what we need is balanced factions.

Thats exactly what warmode killed ...
World PvP was always about ganking, only now people who could/would join you are now playing on basically non PvP realm and that in turn creates even more unbalance.

Long story:
I am PvP player, no other reason for me to play WoW.
But before war mode I was running around with PvP disabled 90% of the time.
Only when I went for kills or when I saw some PvP action I went in.

If I were to follow the same habit, doing quests fast without 24/7 ganks, Id be playing with WM off.
But that basically takes away from me the only reason why I would play wow.

If I were only slightly less masochistic person than I am, Id turn WM off and with that also turn of whole WoW ...

Either you think that world PvP is more or less only about who makes bigger gank squad, which is something that exists since vanilla.
In this case WM did absolutely nothing and its just more complicated PvP enable/disable button.

Or you think that world PvP should be about more than just gank squads and in that case WM did absolutely nothing again.

If WPvP is to be saved/helped/improved things like Haala, towers, WG, warden towers, FFA zones like BR Rumble and PvP WQs should be brought back.

PS: I dont understand why there are WQs for stupid pokemons but not for PvP ...
10/11/2018 05:11Posted by Alexima
The only problem i see with warmode is that on occasions, some high level players tend to come to lower level areas, just to farm and kill players who want to earn more XP while leveling up.

I don't know what you people think, but i hope that they eventually add a function for world pvps that makes sure that people who are significantly higher leveled either can't attack lower level players, or they couldn't just insta one shot them effortlessly.

At least, if they want to camp, make it a challenge for them by removing their gear advantage in world pvp, against lower level players. They would still have higher lvl advantage which gives them access to more boosts, abilities, etc.

But at least killing new or lower level players won't be a freebie.

camping really is a heinous crime
very nice suggestion, take more power away from players

...or go to your capital city and click once
10/11/2018 05:47Posted by Keyur
Tbh warmod doesnt affect you in anyway just keep playing.

It actually does change my shadow priest is so dull to play without instant void eruption because some jackass desided to give it a cast time without pvp talent there are more stuff on other classes too that without warmode they are so dull to play without it on.
10/11/2018 08:30Posted by Emocado
I love warmode. Horde are so bad at the game it's funny, so it's free honor levels.

You know recent numbers show horde winning 54% of the battlegrounds.
Guess you must be lucky with who you are meeting ^^
10/11/2018 08:30Posted by Emocado
I love warmode. Horde are so bad at the game it's funny, so it's free honor levels.

Ha, enjoy the things you can buy with the honor you get from the free targets :))
I love it when people with 3k achievement points ask for stuff
World of Warcraft Classic will solve that problem. If enough players play Classic instead of retail they will understand the main game needs some more "depth" again also N maybe some good things will happen then.
I'll have to give this one a solid no.
what is weird, is that most "warmode talents" used to be normal talents, and classes are worse off without them. it seems to much like trying to buy players into the idea instead of letting it stand on it's own merit.