Darnassus has been reduced to..

General
Wallpaper. You can't even fly there to look at the ruins or even die from the smoldering heat. You just get blocked on the sea! WOW = World of Wallpaper.
It could make a good dungeon with spirits of the dead nightelves.
world of (forum) whiners
imagine the special needs faction(horde) outrage if during SOO it was left a rubble of rocks that you cant even access or fly into unless you fly to a bronze dragon[u][/u]

11/11/2018 12:43Posted by Dejarous
world of (forum) whiners

horde blessed privileged player..wow ...what a shock youd say something like that
OP is right, this irks me so much as well. A very lazy solution so they don't have to design an actual burnt tree.
11/11/2018 12:44Posted by Retributor
imagine the special needs faction(horde) outrage if during SOO it was left a rubble of rocks that you cant even access or fly into unless you fly to a bronze dragon[u][/u]

world of (forum) whiners

horde blessed privileged player..wow ...what a shock youd say something like that
Yeah! Just imagine the current state of Undercity! Just imagine that! Unreal! Horde bias confirmed.

On topic though - I agree it is disappointed that we didn't get a fuill burnt Teldrassil model. Very lazy.
11/11/2018 12:43Posted by Saphiramoon
It could make a good dungeon with spirits of the dead nightelves.

Actually , that could be a great idea. Maybe retrieve some valuable artifacts the night elves need to claim a new home elsewhere..while the horde look for some night elf treasures to get rid of the ones in darkshore making it nearly impossible for them to comfortably settle their newly calimed territories.

world of (forum) whiners

Umm Orgrimmar is a pile of rocks, it’s in a set of canyons.
Yeah, especially this looks really wonderful: https://www.wowhead.com/news=287678/battle-for-darkshore-horde-introduction-questline-8-1-spoilers#screenshots:287678:1

I dont like the burning one, because its to red imo. The blue one is really fantastic! I still hope that we can fly there one tiime...
Invisible walls are the first sign of lazy developers. If you do not want a player entering an area there are multiple ways you can do that depending on the design of the area:

Actual walls (don't have to be actual walls, fire poison clouds, magical wards, chained doors etc)
Area debuffs (think fatigue zones)
Area persistent character damage

are a few that can be applied with a little bit of imagination.
well undercity is blocked off despite it being in usable state, that also you die from the blight

you can get to the lift going down to the undercity but it has an invisible wall, i dont think you're supposed to make it that far through the blight but some divine shield + nitroboost action got me as far as you could go
Same with Undercity to be honest. Just instead of hitting an invisible wall you die...
11/11/2018 14:29Posted by Xemeron
Same with Undercity to be honest. Just instead of hitting an invisible wall you die...

This ^^
you do hit an invisible wall in undercity, its at the elevator
11/11/2018 12:54Posted by Miraine
OP is right, this irks me so much as well. A very lazy solution so they don't have to design an actual burnt tree.

this is the blizzard we have now, lazy solutions blizzard.. :(
Wasn't there a rumour somewhere that the tree isn't quite finished with yet? Or that it's gonna be saved or something later on?

I seem to remember a hint about it a couple of months back, maybe I read it on Twitter though.
world of (forum) whiners

World of (Blizzard's) shills :^)

world of (forum) whiners

You do know that undercity is off limits too sure its not wallpaper like darnassus but you cant go there neither without you ending up dead.
Yup i feel the same op.
Undercity too, its always been my fav horde city.
It's a shame, but what would you expect with Random Ion in charge?

Didn't they say there best people are working on mobile games , Ion is still there ...