More news about Tyrande's ascension from the PTR

Story
1 2 3 9 Next
The newest version from the Alliance side is very interesting.

1-The Moonwell that Tyrande performs the ritual in now pulses with Void/Elune energy, a cool combination never before seen.
2-Nathanos now has an army of Forsaken dark rangers with him.
3-Tyrande will create beams that pull the risen Night Elves into the sky killing them and releasing their spirits( confirming the old lore for Night Warrior)
4-Tyrande will also kill the Dark Rangers in similar fashion, they scream while being pulled towards the moon :P.
5- the entire fight is a lot harder for the players now as there are many enemies, you can easily die.
6-Minor text and dialogue changes, they switch some conversations to make more sense, the NPCs are positioned better now( at the end of the Ritual Maiev has Wardens rallied behind her, she avoids the blight with blink and kills the Forsaken forcing Belmont to run etc...), and Dori'Thur model was changed.

What I noticed that all the spells are either Silver/blue the Color of Elune, or Shadow/void, this pretty much confirms that Elune is more than just Light ! very interesting for future lore.
I can't wait for 8.1, gonna take a break from WOW until it gets here, I hope you guys enjoy the game and stay positive <3 For Elune !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFb_zcaieRE
Starting to think that Elune is a mixture of Light and Void, basically a discipline priest.

Still annoys me that there are Forsaken Night Elves... URGHWPOEHOIQWCPQWELKQHEIOCQEJCPOQEUHQOEICQHECH08QWEIPOCUJQPECHEQO]C
Lol Maiev talks like Batman, it's hilarious.
11/11/2018 18:49Posted by Mälfurion
3-Tyrande will create beams that pull the risen Night Elves into the sky killing them and releasing their spirits( confirming the old lore for Night Warrior)

She just pulling them to the sky and kills. No releasing spirits, just an ordinary killing...
Remember all Blizzard hate Night elves.
Kinda really wanna racechange my priest and make a "Priestess of the Dark Side of the Moon" kind of character, or maybe a subtetly night elf rogue, both would apparently go really well with the whole Night Warrior, since it basically seems to be a Void-related empowerment.
11/11/2018 19:15Posted by Durlan

Yes, because all this "Night Warrior" stuff will just make Tyrande a raid boss in the end. Night Elves will not get their lands back, and their people will live on the streets of Stormwind forever.
And most important NE will not get justice, and Sylvanas will be forgiven. Just wait and see.

Why they are doing this than you will ask? Just to make goddess Sylvanas victory more epic.
i am curious about has everyone forgotten what Maiev did in Wolfheart
11/11/2018 19:25Posted by Призраклеса
11/11/2018 19:15Posted by Durlan

Yes, because all this "Night Warrior" stuff will just make Tyrande a raid boss in the end. Night Elves will not get their lands back, and their people will live on the streets of Stormwind forever.
And most important NE will not get justice, and Sylvanas will be forgiven. Just wait and see.

Why they are doing this than you will ask? Just to make goddess Sylvanas victory more epic.

you will never be satisfied
11/11/2018 19:29Posted by Sylanna

No one forgotten, not even Maiev :D she even asks Tyrande about that.
Tyrande replies with :'' we can't dwell in the past, not when our very future is at stake.''
11/11/2018 19:35Posted by Mälfurion
11/11/2018 19:29Posted by Sylanna

No one forgotten, not even Maiev :D she even asks Tyrande about that.
Tyrande replies with :'' we can't dwell in the past, not when our very future is at stake.''

ok
11/11/2018 19:31Posted by Sylanna
you will never be satisfied

I will, if NE will win a battle against Horde, for the first time in WoW history, and will take their lands back. + If they will heal somehow Teldrassil, or just build a new capital city.

4-Tyrande will also kill the Dark Rangers in similar fashion, they scream while being pulled towards the moon :P.

But does it Tyrande? I see she is in battle with Natanos. And suddenly some of the forsakens starts to fly and die.
Maybe it's Elune her self?

1-The Moonwell that Tyrande performs the ritual in now pulses with Void/Elune energy, a cool combination never before seen.
5- the entire fight is a lot harder for the players now as there are many enemies, you can easily die.
6-Minor text and dialogue changes, they switch some conversations to make more sense, the NPCs are positioned better now( at the end of the Ritual Maiev has Wardens rallied behind her, she avoids the blight with blink and kills the Forsaken forcing Belmont to run etc...), and Dori'Thur model was changed.

What I noticed that all the spells are either Silver/blue the Color of Elune, or Shadow/void, this pretty much confirms that Elune is more than just Light ! very interesting for future lore.
I can't wait for 8.1, gonna take a break from WOW until it gets here, I hope you guys enjoy the game and stay positive <3 For Elune !

That's really nice. IT looks like they sticking with the arcane power of Elune too, which is a relief this is not being retconned - i always liked that the night elf priesthood had this unique arcane infusion to it that the other priesthood's lacked, it aligned very well with their lore and arcane roots. They discover Elune from studying the Well, they themselves are made from it directly with an arcane essence.

A lot of players may try to ignore night elves are a fusion of dark elf and nature elf, and may misunderstand their relationship with the arcane, but I'm glad these elements are there - it really makes their druidsm and priesthood unique, I also like that thier arcane lore is always shown with nature too [think Dire Maul, east wing, Suramar Gardens, WotA description of the earlier stages of their civilizaiton and their great cities being built by combining arcane magic with druidic magic of the trees (the night elves aren't that point weren't advanced enough in druidsm).

I've also always loved the star and moon fascination with the silver/blue focus - and have always longed to see more of it.

I was greatly disappointed that they spurned the chance to delve into the priesthood with Suramar and the Cathedral /ToS returning in the broken shore and still hold some minor hope out for a short story that actually is based upon how they helped Suramar and made it possible for us to do what we di on the borken shore and tomb. But that's as likely as the darnassians moving into Suramar or most of the nightborne defecting to them. So not holding my breadth

No one forgotten

Still no demon hunters or highborne or even Moonguard?

yes i know the first and last are more broken isles night elven related groups, but the illidari night elves were helping the alliane at the start of legion, and it would be so cool if the Moonguard started training the highborne mages for combat.

We know they're very smart and the best at their craft, but that doesn't mean they'd be great fighters - the moonguard though are legendary magic fighters, they seriously whooped nightborne !@#$ in moonguard stronghold , being heavily outnumbered with nightwell wielding nightborne -

That's really nice. IT looks like they sticking with the arcane power of Elune too, which is a relief this is not being retconned - i always liked that the night elf priesthood had this unique arcane infusion to it that the other priesthood's lacked, it aligned very well with their lore and arcane roots. They discover Elune from studying the Well, they themselves are made from it directly with an arcane essence.

A lot of players may try to ignore night elves are a fusion of dark elf and nature elf, and may misunderstand their relationship with the arcane, but I'm glad these elements are there - it really makes their druidsm and priesthood unique, I also like that thier arcane lore is always shown with nature too [think Dire Maul, east wing, Suramar Gardens, WotA description of the earlier stages of their civilizaiton and their great cities being built by combining arcane magic with druidic magic of the trees (the night elves aren't that point weren't advanced enough in druidsm).

I've also always loved the star and moon fascination with the silver/blue focus - and have always longed to see more of it.

I was greatly disappointed that they spurned the chance to delve into the priesthood with Suramar and the Cathedral /ToS returning in the broken shore and still hold some minor hope out for a short story that actually is based upon how they helped Suramar and made it possible for us to do what we di on the borken shore and tomb. But that's as likely as the darnassians moving into Suramar or most of the nightborne defecting to them. So not holding my breadth

No one forgotten

Still no demon hunters or highborne or even Moonguard?

yes i know the first and last are more broken isles night elven related groups, but the illidari night elves were helping the alliane at the start of legion, and it would be so cool if the Moonguard started training the highborne mages for combat.

We know they're very smart and the best at their craft, but that doesn't mean they'd be great fighters - the moonguard though are legendary magic fighters, they seriously whooped nightborne !@#$ in moonguard stronghold , being heavily outnumbered with nightwell wielding nightborne -
How many tweaks are needed before certain players stop complaining about Night elf portrayal?

I mean, Forsaken players lost a whole capitol and their starting zone too and they aren't getting half this stuff....
11/11/2018 19:59Posted by Zarao
How many tweaks are needed before certain players stop complaining about Night elf portrayal?

I mean, Forsaken players lost a whole capitol and their starting zone too and they aren't getting half this stuff....

Mainly because it hasn’t became a warfront or main focus of story (yet)

This is nowhere even near enough to pay back the night elves after all the humiliation and suffering they have been put through. Giving them a fighting chance is the bare minimum.

They lost an entire zone and nearly all their holdings. The Horde decided to destroy their own city, after crushing the Night elves, and got to keep everything else, on top off all the victories they had in Cataclysm, they are now also getting to own a night elf zone half the time.

Their situations are not comparable, and the forsaken have won more than their fair share already. You just look whiny complaining that one side get their first tiny glimps of victory, while complaining the over-priviliged faction does not receive the same attention, which they do.

Getting rid of Forsaken Night Elves then I'll be happy, until then it is still a spit in the face.

We can solve 2 birds with one stone here, get rid of Forsaken Night Elves and stop poaching our characters. Then we can do some actual development on the Forsaken side instead of taking all of our toys.

Trust me, when the Forsaken get such a massive cluster!@#$ as 'fist-bump' moment to, I would complain with them.

Same with Trolls, I always complain about Trolls to! We can't kill enough of them and I need to see more Troll Raids!!

Also I have been real vocal about the state of the Horde and their races to! But what they did to Kaldorei was abyssmal, truly, if you consider what they already had gone through. Since Vanilla they only lost more and more. Forsaken had nothing but gains, and now lost their capital, but still gained lot more. I firmly belief that Darkspear Trolls, Taurens and Orc's are in a worse place then Forsaken currently are...!
I’m kinda confused as to why belmont remains alive and Tyrande just leaves him?

Like is he that important? Does he have some major storyline coming up? (I doubt it) so what’s the point?

Like he isn’t even a warfront commander either right?

(This isn’t whining it’s a genuine question lmao)