How can this be still in the game?

Arenas
As if resto shamans are having it hard, lately I've witnessed the abuse of Pack Spirit/Spirit Wolf sky-freaking-rocket. And that's no surprise, as can be seen from this clip taken from Dakkroth's stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/dakkroth/clip/WimpyFaithfulWolverineYouDontSay

No further comment. Blizzard, please pick the largest of nerf hammers you have in your possession and fix. NOW, before the abuse goes completely out of hand.

Thanks in advance!
i suggest we nerf priest to combat this
Lets again nerf the warrior class ,so no more people will play this class and dethrone the death knights from the worst class
12/11/2018 17:51Posted by Jacklinn
As if resto shamans are having it hard, lately I've witnessed the abuse of Pack Spirit/Spirit Wolf sky-freaking-rocket. And that's no surprise, as can be seen from this clip taken from Dakkroth's stream:

No further comment. Blizzard, please pick the largest of nerf hammers you have in your possession and fix. NOW, before the abuse goes completely out of hand.

Thanks in advance!

Better nerf your warrior class, you do not need charge and slow. Reduce charge distance to 15 yards and remove slow. Because of overpowered warriors ranged classes suffer a lot and healers always trained. every one play brain dead double melee cleaves and custers like lock or ele are in very bad spot. Witout charge and slow this game will be more balanced.
Pack spirit is fine, it's healing is already reduced in pvp
13/11/2018 17:58Posted by Leonpriest

Thanks in advance!

Better nerf your warrior class, you do not need charge and slow. Reduce charge distance to 15 yards and remove slow. Because of overpowered warriors ranged classes suffer a lot and healers always trained. every one play brain dead double melee cleaves and custers like lock or ele are in very bad spot. Witout charge and slow this game will be more balanced.

You understand that warrior class had slow and charge since vanila? And yes a combat charge called intercept that costed 10 rage and used to stun the target for 4 seconds.

Thanks in advance!

Wish I was as smart as you.

Thanks in advance!

It's not warrios fault that you have 46% w/l ratio on your shaman.
Chances are most shamans don't have triple pack trait + the required x3 riptide trait. You'd be quite lucky to get 3 items with both on. I've only got one.

It's also reduced in arena by more than half I think.

Most shamans don't get trained anyway, which makes a change for once. The problem with rsham goes a lot deeper than this trait. The spec needs a proper look at tbh. The game play is basically unleash & riptide spam atm.
It's in the game because Blizzard doesn't test things before implementing it.

Then when it's found by players, they fix it in the next patch if we're lucky.

Constant broken game since BfA launch. Stopped PvPing since they actually don't give a sh1t.
13/11/2018 19:16Posted by Lightness

You understand that warrior class had slow and charge since vanila? And yes a combat charge called intercept that costed 10 rage and used to stun the target for 4 seconds.

Second charge with stun just for 10 rage, How this even can be in the game. NERF!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Whats wrong fotm roller? Sucked at druid, sucking on priest now, maybe problem is you?
14/11/2018 08:32Posted by Vanhalisha

Whats wrong fotm roller? Sucked at druid, sucking on priest now, maybe problem is you?

You sucks on both your warrior and resto shaman way more than me. 1.5 is your best achievemnent and you still keyboard turning and backpedalling:)))
14/11/2018 08:43Posted by Leonpriest
14/11/2018 08:32Posted by Vanhalisha

You sucks on both your warrior and resto shaman way more than me. 1.5 is your best achievemnent and you still keyboard turning and backpedalling:)))

At least i am not crying about my classes in every thread possible =). Playing at least for 7 years and couldnt hit more than 2k. Its fault of arms slow which is on gcd right? Poor you.

Thanks in advance!

this is arena forum, I don't see how healing in PvE is relevant for that
14/11/2018 09:31Posted by Vanhalisha
14/11/2018 08:43Posted by Leonpriest

At least i am not crying about my classes in every thread possible =). Playing at least for 7 years and couldnt hit more than 2k. Its fault of arms slow which is on gcd right? Poor you.

you better cry for your classes rather than asking to nerf class i play now.
14/11/2018 09:49Posted by Leonpriest
<span class="truncated">...</span>

you better cry for your classes rather than asking to nerf class i play now.

When did i ask a priest nerf? O.o

Thanks in advance!

nice game blizzard
There was legendary in Legion where if you stood without moving you were healed for 3% every 1 sec. Nobody cared.