mage talents - frost

Battle for Azeroth Class Development
Blizz I like to play frostmage in PVE like many other players. Frostmage is now pretty balanced in m+ and also in raid. But I always see only one talent build, its any chance to tweak those talents:

Ice Nova - so poor talent now missing synergy
Frozen Touch - is just fail talent, noone will pick this talent, need to be replaced pls
Chain Reaction - same as Frozen touch. Usable only in one situation on Mythic Zul
Ray of Frost - so poor talent now missing synergy, this can be so nice talent if will damage based on distance from target, pls do something with it !!!

If you will boost or change talents who noone use its not boost/nerf its just balancing between talents we really wants...
dont worry mate after the nerfs u wont have to play frost at all.probably you should change class as arcane is really boring and fire is mechanically wrong (its based on legion mechanics with artifact and legendaries which are obviously gone)
14/11/2018 10:51Posted by Azizella
(its based on legion mechanics with artifact and legendaries which are obviously gone)

hmmmmmmmm this remind me of a certain spec....
13/11/2018 11:02Posted by Joeblob
Ray of Frost - so poor talent now missing synergy, this can be so nice talent if will damage based on distance from target, pls do something with it !!!

I liked this talent in legion because it scaled with Haste, it had potential to be very powerful if you played around it.
I think the Ray of Frost was the worst change from a gameplay perspective, i'm assuming in the name of balance.

Same goes with Freezing Rain, it had the potential to make a build that includes blizzard in your single target rotation, but no that deviates too much from what the devs declared from up high it's the proper way to play frost mage.

Every change in this talent tree, and most are subtle changes, was made to limit your playstyle and increase control over your potential. And as disappointed as i am i partially blame the players for this aswell, with their endless cries for balance. Cause it's easier to balance the game when you have less moving parts.