Azerite gear: Let us reforge for free out of combat.

General
As the title says. This would make Azerite so much fun. You could change the traits by spinning the wheels before every bossfight, trash pack, both in raids and mythic dungeons. (If you want to). Also when questing and you need a bit more damage as a healer or a tank you switch to dps traits.

I think this would be really cool and make Azerite really enjoyable. Just like talents but without the need of a tome or such kind.

Many people are complaining about refore costs, that they need to reforge for everytime of arena setup and other things. This would remove this problem entirely.

Also many do not like the lack of accessability of Azerite gear. This change would require you to not have 8 different sets for each situation.

I know some people only want to increase the accessability and thats it though.

Personally the justification that Lore brought up in his response that they actually want you to have different types of Azerite gear depending of the situation I do not really understand. They made gear change main stat depending on your specc and class to get rid of this problem with bags full of gear. But now they are fine with it? Come on!

What do you think?
No, you should have atleast 10 different sets and you can wear the one u like before eash boss pull.
As to the point about reforging costs: these costs get so high because we want the behavior you're describing -- reforging constantly depending on what you're doing -- to be unsustainable. Our intention is that you either build out multiple sets of gear for different situations, or you lean towards traits that work in a variety of roles (even if they're maybe not the absolute best for each in particular). We added the reforging system to help ease cases like, for example, a DPS who suddenly finds themselves needing to transition to being their guild's main tank, not as a means for constantly re-adjusting traits like a second set of talent points. Maybe the current system isn't achieving that, but if it isn't, we're likely to become MORE restrictive on reforging, not less.

Emphasis mine.

Not happening.
Silly rabbit, that would be fun.

We can’t have that, now, can we?
06/10/2018 09:12Posted by Scalda

Actually it wouldn't, it would quickly become a nuisance so be careful what you wish for.
06/10/2018 09:20Posted by Gannet
06/10/2018 09:12Posted by Scalda

Actually it wouldn't, it would quickly become a nuisance so be careful what you wish for.

How can it be more of a nuisance than having your bags full of 340 azerite gear when you have 370 in every other slot?
Most people won't bother, it isn't likely to make the difference for the bulk of players.
Free? No
Let them be changeable like traits? Yes yes yes.
Blizzard need to get over themselves and realise no one at all wants to grind out sets just to change specs.