RNG is bad

General
After 4 weeks of uldir heroic and getting chests/world bosses and even after the emissary that u put 370 azerite piece in Im still rolling with 340 shoulders and 355 chest while having 3 370 helmets in my inventory chilling and every other piece i have is 370 or higher. From being very ahead gearwise a couple of weeks ago now my gear and ilvl is average if that. The RNG hits hard and just destroys any joy in playing. Unsubscribed for now - not that it matters at all to ayone just wanted to get this frustration off somewhere sorry!
ill agree that theres no guarantee for each slot to drop just because you want it to but I don't agree that rng has anything to do with this. You gotta farm the perfect gear, not just expect it to drop on the first (or in your case the 4th) time you do a kill.
Keep going, and youll feel that lovely chill down your back when that perfect item does drop ... or just give up when the perfect item doesn't drop within a few kills and unsub like a big baby. Your choice
The RNG gods gave something back to you with that TF trinket you got there.
10/10/2018 17:03Posted by Electrocutie
ill agree that theres no guarantee for each slot to drop just because you want it to but I don't agree that rng has anything to do with this. You gotta farm the perfect gear, not just expect it to drop on the first (or in your case the 4th) time you do a kill.
Keep going, and youll feel that lovely chill down your back when that perfect item does drop ... or just give up when the perfect item doesn't drop within a few kills and unsub like a big baby. Your choice

so 4 weeks fetid and zul + coins 16 missed chance +4 missed on weekly chest so that means i have 20 chances to get a chest or shoulders im not even counting the new emisary or arathi world boss that dropped them aswell and this is to just get the item imagine gettig the item with the top 5 traits for your class. The chances you have for azerite to drop are very few and even maximizing those chances still requires a fkton of RNG and its dumb
Some RNG is ok, but the way retail WoW is atm is like 95% RNG
I still remember never getting my T2 Priest shoulder pieces from Chromaggus.. I raided BWL for over a year and just never got them... Our guild probably disenchanted 10 rogue and 10 warlock pauldrons meanwhile... was frustrating but that was normal back then
10/10/2018 21:53Posted by Mervias
I still remember never getting my T2 Priest shoulder pieces from Chromaggus.. I raided BWL for over a year and just never got them... Our guild probably disenchanted 10 rogue and 10 warlock pauldrons meanwhile... was frustrating but that was normal back then
Still way better then current.

1: The item you need drop
2: It need to have the right stats
3: Titanforge etc
4: Socket
10/10/2018 17:03Posted by Electrocutie

You cant Farm Azurite gear unless you're incapable of doing anything more than Mithic 0 and LFR. Its only the slot machine of the chest and maybe in weekly raid if you are lucky lol