weekly pvp brawl

Battlegrounds
pvp brawl this week is southshore vs tarren mill, so ive played 2 games, first one went pretty good, lot of zerging mid, wiping ppl, using mass invi in 20-40 players to ambush, kinda fun
the second one, alliance got a lead of 2 kills, and closed itself in base waiting 20 minutes to win, if we went nearby they had 2 dks setting up 2 deathgrips and getting kills like that, and just sitting afk, 40 players, in base, witht he op guards that hit you for 30k, couldn't do anything but watch clock and score ending with almost no kills on both sides, because thats how this bg is designed, can we do anything about it blizzy? or its another thing thats going to be unplayable in this xpansion?
for me the problem is that as melee if I dare try to do dps I usualy wind up dead becouse the entire opposing team just blasts me. It always felt like this was just hurried together without properly thinking it out. That may have been ok for the special event but for weekly brawl I think it could use some tinkering.
It is a lame tactic. Some rogue tried to caps lock himself to a afk game, right from the start.

People didn't listen and we turned out to win it the old fashion way.

They should find a way to discourage mass afk'ing like that. Personally I vote for blight bombing the alliance place.

Alliance could have a gnome attack. Imagine, after some time of afk'ing you hear a rumbling in the distance. It comes closer, and closer, then, all of the sudden, 1000 screaming gnomes swarms the base. Armed with big pointy knives.
Not just fancy computers would crash, human minds would crash.
Terrible BG

In Vanilla when these fights used to break out, they were actually enjoyable. You would bring friends and guildies to try and win the battle. It was spontaneous and the battle would push back and forth between Southshore and Tarren Mill.

This BG does not represent what it was like in my opinion. It is ridiculously bad. DoT classes are golden, ie Aff Lock/Balance Druids, you get about 10fps for the full fight and melee get absolutely hammered.

Not a fun experience, and as soon as I get 1 win for the week I don't do it again.
Had to play against the same alliance "tactic" today. The entire raid was sitting back in base, waiting. So this, so much this:

17/10/2018 18:26Posted by Cróws
It is a lame tactic. Some rogue tried to caps lock himself to a afk game, right from the start.

People didn't listen and we turned out to win it the old fashion way.

They should find a way to discourage mass afk'ing like that. Personally I vote for blight bombing the alliance place.

Alliance could have a gnome attack. Imagine, after some time of afk'ing you hear a rumbling in the distance. It comes closer, and closer, then, all of the sudden, 1000 screaming gnomes swarms the base. Armed with big pointy knives.
Not just fancy computers would crash, human minds would crash.
Exactly, it’s so stupid to encourage ppl to afk. Surely you want players to attack not just be patient and stay at base???
man, if u wna win, lead your raid into this atarded tac:

Whole team wait in base.
Let rogues go out to hunt afk/stranglers

Heal/def rogues.

Win and profit, yay!
But then again sry, u crybabie generation cant think about stuff outside the box
Very food brawl to aoe.
idd

Bunch of !@#$% in a grp
17/10/2018 18:26Posted by Cróws

[/quote]

They should add participation detection next to afk check, watch all afk'rs panic cos they not engaging in pvp combat, btw that includes actually doing damage.

You might get players that find ways to bypass that, but a player that consistently feeds into enemy without impact over like 100 death can for all i care be suspended for a day due intentionally feeding anyway.
just remove guards so i can graveyard camp the noobs!
whats also really annoying is when you are actualy winning and everyone says to pull back you get morons who keep runing forward resulting in the opponants getting the advantage and running back to their base.
yea its pathetic that alliance is jst hunkering down in their base... i always run out and feed some kills to the horde, just to force the morons to go out or lose to time.

They really need to do something about it. Like if nothing dies after 5 minutes kill off everyone, who did not once at least moved up to the road .
Np if u have 5 tanks to take care of the guards! We rushed this like that and was a lovely sight seeing alliance dropping hard in their gy when trying to turtle.
Seems civilian npc's counts to the kills. Not guards, but the non elite named ones.

Turned just around a game towards some alliance that tried to do the afk tactic by killing some npc's. It forced them out of the base.
The same sht
Such a shame for aliance players
But the good thing is that brawl shows us the true face (age?) of the “enemy”
We won this, but it was the worst game experience I ever had in Brawl. Sitting at the base ~20 min is not fun even you win.
Luckily only had a couple of lame afk games, won most of the zerg games. This Brawl is made for Boomkins :D
I had the luck to win my first and thats all.

P.S. Vurtne go make some WoW videos.
Blizzard has best servers in the world.I enjoy brawls so much.
Lag free and nearly 80 fps.
Its not dead game believe me