Wow is rly dead

General
No tanks, bcs blizzard !@#$ed them up. I didn't want to be crybaby and qq so much, but... it's probably over.
If it's not over after all, would you maybe cumback?
19/10/2018 23:23Posted by Pralinek
I didn't want to be crybaby and qq so much

yet here you are crying.
naah mate. the game have been dead for years. only around 500 people play the game and i'm pretty sure 99.99% of the community are bots made by blizzard to make the game look alive.
There's no tanks because people cry that they are op in pvp, they get nerfed to useless in pvp and then they decide there is no point playing that spec if they can't pvp, there was loads of tanks back in wrath, before they got nerfed
19/10/2018 23:26Posted by Ájmage
If it's not over after all, would you maybe cumback?

ye mate, time for cumback
i have to eat that ion's grass like cow and play more
19/10/2018 23:35Posted by Siffrah
There's no tanks because people cry that they are op in pvp, they get nerfed to useless in pvp and then they decide there is no point playing that spec if they can't pvp, there was loads of tanks back in wrath, before they got nerfed

Encounters back then also required usage of multiple tanks in raid.
Nowadays you need 2 (and sometimes 1, like in Taloc fight).
If me find nice guild I would like tot tank for them, but 90% of guilds on Silvermon are too trashy or too elitist so no place for old man.And tanking for pugs is too sad those days, people have no clue about game mechanics and own class, like rogues in Tol Dagor not lockpicking doors, and it's smallest thing I just don't talk about people not dispell buffs/debuffs, not interrupting/cc and so on.
20/10/2018 02:29Posted by Kaelgar

um... no, wrath was pretty much the start of the 2 tank philosophy yet seemed to have the highest tanking rate.

Likely because tanks did alot of burst damage and so were still very useful when doing PvP but the blizzard were like "people said tanks were not fun to play against so were nerfing them... we're still buffing rogues tho"
I really liked the part where you gave a rational detailed explanation supported by evidence, to confirm your statement.
19/10/2018 23:23Posted by Pralinek
No tanks, bcs blizzard !@#$ed them up. I didn't want to be crybaby and qq so much, but... it's probably over.
You could... ummm.... role tank?

Problem solved.
19/10/2018 23:33Posted by Deadwolf
naah mate. the game have been dead for years. only around 500 people play the game and i'm pretty sure 99.99% of the community are bots made by blizzard to make the game look alive.
Makes me laugh, you say it’s dead meaning you hate it yet you still subbed? Irony.
20/10/2018 04:50Posted by Erector
If me find nice guild I would like tot tank for them, but 90% of guilds on Silvermon are too trashy or too elitist so no place for old man.And tanking for pugs is too sad those days, people have no clue about game mechanics and own class, like rogues in Tol Dagor not lockpicking doors, and it's smallest thing I just don't talk about people not dispell buffs/debuffs, not interrupting/cc and so on.

Oh so true, makes me sad :(
20/10/2018 13:40Posted by Dappysham
You could... ummm.... role tank?
Problem solved.

yea mate, sure - queue as mage tank. decisively the smartest post in thread

In Wrath they were made for holding aggro not doing damage.
20/10/2018 04:50Posted by Erector

You can blame damage meters for that. Once they appeared no one wanted to decurse or crowd control because that would "waste a gcd" and drop their dps. The whinefest around Cataclysm Heroics when they released was a sign of this. If a dungeon took longer than 15 minutes it was a waste of their time.

The funny thing is those same sorts of players are complaining now that Blizz dont listen to players when it was listening to players that made WoW the shadow of its former self that it is now.

The players got the game they asked for and deserve.
With fortified, grievous, sanguine it's quite normal for tanks to not want to play a lot of m+. Probably healers too.
20/10/2018 14:06Posted by Shumensko
With fortified, grievous, sanguine it's quite normal for tanks to not want to play a lot of m+. Probably healers too.

Especially healers.

I just can't bother with people being too high and mighty to stoop so low as to eat up and help me remove their grievous faster.
20/10/2018 02:29Posted by Kaelgar

It's the class design that keeps me away from tanking personally, playing prot warrior in Wotlk dungeons was a completely different experience, so many tools! Only amnesia can get me to tank again.