Grievous & Sanguine

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
I was watching top streamers, top players gave up because of grevious as I could see and I am playing Disc OS (main shadow priest).

- Grevious is overtuned, it is way too much damage if you compare with legion. But, this expansion is not right how it supposed to be.

- Grevious should be RESET when you are not in combat.

- Sanguine isnt great in bfa dungeons because dungeons have small areas which it makes much trouble. You will notice if you play yourself, the dev team! :P
But they don't
Sanguine is probably easiest affix this expansion
27/10/2018 07:21Posted by Suncaress

Kings' Rest +6 00:56:45
Stop trolling posts kid, If you are here to bash people down upon your experience atleast elaborate your comments as you made the exact same comment on my post.
27/10/2018 08:43Posted by Grogk
Stop trolling posts kid, If you are here to bash people down upon your experience atleast elaborate your comments as you made the exact same comment on my post.

The MOTHERLODE!! +6
At least your highest dungeon key is at least 10 levels higher than me. You being bad doesn't make me troll :)
27/10/2018 11:32Posted by Suncaress
27/10/2018 08:43Posted by Grogk

The MOTHERLODE!! +6
At least your highest dungeon key is at least 10 levels higher than me. You being bad doesn't make me troll :)

I dont even play the game, I just check for updates, +6 was 1month ago?
You are 10ilvl higher with +6, stop fool.
27/10/2018 07:21Posted by Suncaress

It is not about easy or hard!