Asmongold

General
Why Is asmongold not promoted to generalneckbeard community manager already.

food for thought.
All the hair from his head went to his neck LUL.
Mccool Clap
He wouldn't accept the pay cut.
Because Activision Blizzard and every other corporation has been officially briefed by the global elite and told to be as politically correct as possible in order to contribute to social engineering agenda.
30/10/2018 02:03Posted by Kattwilliams
Because Activision Blizzard and every other corporation has been officially briefed by the global elite and told to be as politically correct as possible in order to contribute to social engineering agenda.

Lies

Activision-Blizzard is a small indy company with only 10 people on their offices.
You sure this isn't one of those threads you guys create for him to do another video of "asmongold reads forums diss threads" ?

Cause its getting old now mate....
I wish Asmom would make an EU toon so we can do mog tournaments with him
30/10/2018 02:52Posted by Môe
You sure this isn't one of those threads you guys create for him to do another video of "asmongold reads forums diss threads" ?

Coming from a human i find this funny LULW
30/10/2018 03:07Posted by Jakali
30/10/2018 02:52Posted by Môe

Coming from a human i find this funny LULW

me thinkyy u forgot to use POGCHAMP OMEGALUL
Imagine all the “reactions” we would get! :o
Not gonna happen, because all the 'Who??' posters would finally have to acknowledge that Asmongold exists.
30/10/2018 02:03Posted by Kattwilliams

https://youtu.be/0FHEeG_uq5Y