Game really is a mess

General
you're all wrong my fellow duders because as long as raid boss encounters are fun it matters not how many abilities the class you're playing have at it's disposal

the game is the most fun it's ever been honestly I don't want to be bothered staring at my action bar choosing which one of the 9999 abilities I have (even though 99% of them aren't even part of the dps rotation) I got to press, instead I just spam 123 like a genius and do the deed while enjoying the amazing boss encounter which I totally haven't done in 4 different difficulties it's a part of before getting to mythic

I think BFA is going in the right direction in so many ways and when I fall asleep I pray that it keeps going in it! and in all honesty my head hurts when I have too many abilities on my action bar so i'd love if they made some spells like Immolate a talent same maybe for conflagrate or for affliction 2 of the many dots that the spec has... maybe for demonology they can make shadow bolt a talent and make your pets passively generate soul shards because casting feels so clunky and I need to be much more mobile and I can just jump around instead of casting shadow bolt all the time

I like BFA I loved Legion people just whine over stupid things sometimes and that's okay I mean everyone has their views on the game, but blizzard have done an outstanding job this expansion with the classes they are 100 times more interesting than legion and Legion was a thousand times more interesting than anything WoD and before

BFA is awesome
31/10/2018 22:20Posted by Ayev
Can't muster the motivation, or care, to do anything.

Playing just consists of spamming 2-3 buttons (eyes open is optional) and I know loot obtained is locked behind an internal algorithm that decides when I'm to get something.

I would have been someone who would put a lot of time into obtaining better items but the current loot system protects against this, so everything is averaged out, people who play/raid months can have gear similar to someone who plays a few weeks.

Before you could work toward loot, now you can't. The game now decides because Blizzard want complete control over everything.

The whole experience now just feels empty and soulless.

I feel sad and angry. I loved this game. I know I've to accept it and/or just quit but it's still sad and frustrating.
The game certainly has a lot of problems but this rotation-babbying needs to stop. Vanilla frost mage DPS was literally one button and we all loved it anyway. Maybe get out in the world and play vs some other players and you'll see that there's more to the game than 1,2,3'ing into a raidboss for hours straight.
Unless you're a warlock, because it's the worst pvp class and blizzard doesn't give a !@#$.
The game is barely worth playing at this point.. Guess its why the subs are so low.
01/11/2018 18:57Posted by Accelero
you're all wrong my fellow duders because as long as raid boss encounters are fun it matters not how many abilities the class you're playing have at it's disposal

the game is the most fun it's ever been honestly I don't want to be bothered staring at my action bar choosing which one of the 9999 abilities I have (even though 99% of them aren't even part of the dps rotation) I got to press, instead I just spam 123 like a genius and do the deed while enjoying the amazing boss encounter which I totally haven't done in 4 different difficulties it's a part of before getting to mythic

I think BFA is going in the right direction in so many ways and when I fall asleep I pray that it keeps going in it! and in all honesty my head hurts when I have too many abilities on my action bar so i'd love if they made some spells like Immolate a talent same maybe for conflagrate or for affliction 2 of the many dots that the spec has... maybe for demonology they can make shadow bolt a talent and make your pets passively generate soul shards because casting feels so clunky and I need to be much more mobile and I can just jump around instead of casting shadow bolt all the time

I like BFA I loved Legion people just whine over stupid things sometimes and that's okay I mean everyone has their views on the game, but blizzard have done an outstanding job this expansion with the classes they are 100 times more interesting than legion and Legion was a thousand times more interesting than anything WoD and before

BFA is awesome

ur cute