WoW troll paladins..what a disgrace...

General
Prev 1 11 12 13 Next
03/11/2018 01:16Posted by Retributor
03/11/2018 01:14Posted by Jaguaryokota
Bias? We were stuck with 2 races for paladins, just saying

are you kidding? the only race that worships the light in horde is a few ex humans undead priests and blood elf paladins (who a few years ago ENSLAVED the naaru and used blood/light magic)
none of which deserve the paladin class anyway
oh please...

world of horde biased craft

#FIREION

Let's be honest tho, lore takes a backseat to gameplay often. And it kinda has to be like that too.
Human paladins... Telling people that they dont worship light. How is it any different than <enter generic religious fanatic terrorist organization name here> ? Troll npc's claim they worship light and you are like "no you think you do but actually you dont".
The right word is prelate and dude time changes
13/11/2018 13:30Posted by Vardyn
The right word is prelate and dude time changes

rezzan is dead

no more prelates

oh wait sorry, ion and the majority of horde developers..i mean blizzard developers dont care, just give everything to the hoard
13/11/2018 14:10Posted by Retributor
oh wait sorry, ion and the majority of horde developers..i mean blizzard developers dont care, just give everything to the hoard

Grow up.
13/11/2018 14:30Posted by Brigante
13/11/2018 14:10Posted by Retributor

Grow up.

stop stalking me, weirdo, ignored
As long as I get my promised Gnome Druid I'm happy. !@#$ the lore
03/11/2018 01:02Posted by Retributor

This means that lore=0

Explain why that is? It is stated in the lore and it makes sense. So explain? Blizzard can introduce anything in any given moment. It's theirs. Not yours. They decide what makes sense and what doesn't.
Also you're being very immature right now... I don't have anything against people who are childish as I love it. But you're overreacting to everything and being mad.
It's just a game...
06/11/2018 06:42Posted by Jakali
The more i read Retributor, the more i want to camp his body 24/7 with my fresh Zandalari Paladin.
I love you
Somehow the Trolls wielding light does not make any sense. But hey it is Blizzard. I am all for all races having all classes.
13/11/2018 14:32Posted by Retributor

Translation;
"Stop holding a different opinion to mine and backing it up with lore and in game proof! I want, I want, I want my echo chamber, and will use 'Ignore' as a threat as if it held any meaning or relevance"

This is the guy who mocked Special Needs people.

If he were livestock, I wouldn't breed from this lad.
13/11/2018 15:07Posted by Jurgenhan
Somehow the Trolls wielding light does not make any sense. But hey it is Blizzard. I am all for all races having all classes.

Blizzard says it makes sense. Then it makes sense. Their lore, their decisions. Not the fan bases. Think a few people need to get that in their head.
03/11/2018 02:27Posted by Hezar
Not nearly as big of a disgrace as gnome hunters. Gnomes are pet snack, PERIOD!

Other players train pets... gnomes just run very fast. Either way, they guide their pet in the right direction. Both are hunters, just in different ways.

Same for paladins. There are different ways of doing the same thing.
It's like most naysayers think Humans and Zandalari would share same church/faith while in actual lore it's going to be completely opposite.

We've not yet seen complete picture how'd they approach Prelates without original source of their faith. They might've gotten these Prelates freely choose their loa like frog loa Krag'wa, Akunda or any animal god they have faith in. Once we are close getting recruitment scenario for Zandalari Allied Race unlock, I'm hoping we'll dig deeper with questline that would give us playable race.
A man is a man, which is by definition, not a woman.
Virginus Human light wielder just learned that the Zandalari praised the light 10 000 years before em' LULW
stop trollcist
I'm excited to level up a Prelate as my 3rd paladin because why not.
13/11/2018 14:32Posted by Retributor
13/11/2018 14:30Posted by Brigante

Grow up.

Honestly, seems to me you need to take a wee bit of time off World of Warcraft mate. Go smell the flowers errh or rather seeing as the Winter is coming... Go have a cup of cocoa with some lovely whipped cream and freshly baked dinner rolls/buns.. Would do ya good.