"You're welcome Alliance"

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
03/11/2018 02:37Posted by Zethial
That was unnecessary, to say the least.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/november/WOWNXT079.jpg

people nowdays just can't take a joke. Atleast Bethesda crowd was chill enough to not crucify Todd for calling them degenerates.
03/11/2018 17:59Posted by Linir
03/11/2018 16:04Posted by Slugtrail
If the Alliance had backbone and guile, both NPCs and players. I am sure they would be in a better place right now. Instead they're under the assumption that the more they cry the more attention they'll get.

Grow a pair you bunch of dandys.

Well it works with you guys.

You whine a little bit and there ya go, you have it.
Most recent example, Zandalari paladin.

Do you honestly believe that they changed that in a matter of minutes? I'm asking for you to be absolutely honest with yourself.
So you really believe that all that buildup with Zandalari paladins everywhere, even for them appearing in newest raid, together with new HS expansion where they're shown has absolutely nothing to do with it?

You really think that such a big decision can be done within 30 minutes without consultation with lead game developer and couldn't be simply website mistake/trolling?
03/11/2018 20:55Posted by Edgyjojomeme

people nowdays just can't take a joke. Atleast Bethesda crowd was chill enough to not crucify Todd for calling them degenerates.

Its not about it being a joke, it is about it showing they acknowledge and problem and choosing to make fun of it instead of fixing it.
04/11/2018 00:07Posted by Zakkaru
03/11/2018 17:59Posted by Linir

Well it works with you guys.

You whine a little bit and there ya go, you have it.
Most recent example, Zandalari paladin.

Do you honestly believe that they changed that in a matter of minutes? I'm asking for you to be absolutely honest with yourself.
So you really believe that all that buildup with Zandalari paladins everywhere, even for them appearing in newest raid, together with new HS expansion where they're shown has absolutely nothing to do with it?

You really think that such a big decision can be done within 30 minutes without consultation with lead game developer and couldn't be simply website mistake/trolling?

Do you honestly think there is not a horde bias from the Devs?
Have a look at yourself, at the game, and in all honesty tell me there is no bias whatsoever towards the horde.
no bias ... just a bias first part to bfa will most likely change as the expansion progresses and once the horde turn against sylvanas
03/11/2018 02:46Posted by Râlph
03/11/2018 02:39Posted by Keele
I don't get it.

They know alliance cant win against the horde now that all competitive people jumped ship to the horde, a brawl against bot is the only good chance of doing the quest :P

Not really, I win a lot of BGs and haven't lost a single Brawl.
Joke or not, you can also see it like this.

Atm there are tons of horde queue for PvP.
Not many "hardcore" / BG hero on the alliance side (they even have a buff that give them 50% more honor to make more alliance player queue up!.

I bet this is aimed for the alliance player thats not into PvP, as its really toxic with ppl like me around, but still had love to see what its like, maybe vs some bots.

So, the joke can be aimed to the alliance player who are not into PvP, but might wanna give it a try, if its vs bots.

Tbh, i kinda enjoy island expedition, havent minded doing PvP vs bots (hell, i do that in heroes of the storm just to complete the event quest, easiest bots even).

But again, kinda asked the dev to make some kinda toturial for PvP, this is a step in the right direction imo, atleast it give ppl an idea what the BG is about, even if its vs bots, see it like LFR BG's...lol!
04/11/2018 00:43Posted by Assassia
Tbh, i kinda enjoy island expedition, havent minded doing PvP vs bots (hell, i do that in heroes of the storm just to complete the event quest, easiest bots even).

I do the same on games like CoD, I have those entertaining games against easy bots where I destroy them, but that's mainly so I can go all KNIFE attacks and other things, just for fun.

I'd love for something like this to happen. I do alright against the bots in Heroic/Mythic IE's (Only done 1 Mythic though), but I don't dare enter PvP on this, because of how bad we are in PvP as a Warlock.

I'm slowly levelling my rogue so I can get back into PvP again, see how it is ^_^
Some of you are taking the roleplay thing a little too far. It's a freaking joke, lighten up...geez...
They create faction imbalance and then joke about it. Ha ha? Ha? I think the Diablo joke was much better because they actually developed a whole application to set it up.

Wow, imagine getting upset over a joke.

Never change Alliance.
04/11/2018 02:05Posted by Bwonstabbity

Never change Alliance.

Imagine it being the other way round, Alliance had the amount of Bias Horde do now, and Blizzard just make jokes about it rather than fixing it. Wonder how many of these Horde players making comments like this would be commenting about the Bias xD
It made me laugh as I see it for what it is and don't take it so seriously.
I'm glad it made me laugh and hence glad it was there. :>
04/11/2018 00:29Posted by Linir
04/11/2018 00:07Posted by Zakkaru

Do you honestly think there is not a horde bias from the Devs?
Have a look at yourself, at the game, and in all honesty tell me there is no bias whatsoever towards the horde.

No, there isn't one especially concerning Zandalari. You were complaining about "last minute change" which realistically is impossible. That's not how game development looks like especially in such a short span such as 30 minutes when it comes to website update during Blizzcon time. Players didn't even have the time to actually complain about it.

And honestly this particular combo was desired for many players no matter the faction. There is no magical split for Horde and Alliance players.
03/11/2018 20:49Posted by Ashekiran
03/11/2018 19:24Posted by Mcslothy
Lol like it's not enough bots on bg already.

Russians are people too !

Ofc, or it will be even more sad to lose to team of bots.
Hahahaha! Did not see that :D
03/11/2018 10:16Posted by Syllogisma
sjw's

*facepalm*
Virgin Alliance sweating against the Chad Dev.
04/11/2018 02:05Posted by Bwonstabbity

Never change Alliance.

Yea...

Couple of years ago when humans had the "best" racial horde player tears could fill up the Olympic size pool but i guess people just have chicken's memory
03/11/2018 03:34Posted by Omril
Alliance being put in their place is always nice <3

Will you play horde if the Alliance have the racial advantage that's the real question. Horde just playing the game on easy mode