"You're welcome Alliance"

General
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
04/11/2018 15:26Posted by Seråph
yeah its your problem as players though, they can't magically inject a whole load of PVP loving Alliance players into the game

so what?

make a joke - spark you to actually do something about it

but instead here we have you all crying about it, with a few exceptions

How is a problem engineered by Blizzard itself a players fault?

And how can a player possible fix faction disparity?

I can understand that you see it this way, people complain on this forum all the time. Having said that, I do believe that in this circumstance, the people that are angry for the reason I clarified above,(which I dare assume is most of them) have a right to be.

It -is- a frustrating issue. So I can only sympathize.
yeah its your problem as players though

Yeah, as players we should never have decided to give one faction preferential treatment with the warfront/arathi rares, a free 10% reward boost mode, a dozen more azerite emissaries and so on.

That's totally our bad as players...
04/11/2018 15:52Posted by Stepal
yeah its your problem as players though

Yeah, as players we should never have decided to give one faction preferential treatment with the warfront/arathi rares, a free 10% reward boost mode, a dozen more azerite emissaries and so on.

That's totally our bad as players...

blood elves,nightborne and best racials in pvp and pve
FFS why this favoritism blizz
yeah its your problem as players though, they can't magically inject a whole load of PVP loving Alliance players into the game

so what?

make a joke - spark you to actually do something about it

but instead here we have you all crying about it, with a few exceptions

Trust me, I can see where you're coming from, and if it was a Horde player that made the joke, not a lot of Alliance players would have commented.

The problem isn't the joke itself, the problem is the fact Blizzard have acknowledged that there is a faction imbalance, but rather than fix it or try to get more people to join the Alliance, they just joke about it. Because, to them, it doesn't matter, since most, if not all of them play Horde.

And, as I said, if it were the other way round, and Alliance were getting the special treatment like Horde are getting now, and then Blizzard made a joke about it, Horde would be up in arms about it. Like they were with Humans Racial before it got nerfed. Like they've been with every single "advantage" that Alliance has had.

Look at the 50% honour increase for Alliance in PvP, I've seen quite a few threads from the Horde because of this, complaining that "It's not fair", and yet it's fair for there to be this major Imbalance, it's fair that Horde have had nearly all Emissary quests as Azerite gear, it's fair that Horde have the strongest PvP and PvE racials. All of this is fair, right?
03/11/2018 20:47Posted by Slugtrail

Was there whine for this? xD

Lol. Funniest comment of the week. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or just a shi* stirring fugwit.

Either way, people squabbling over a video game...
04/11/2018 15:59Posted by Armex
FFS why this favoritism blizz

This isnt new, just look at the video they allowed to upload at blizzcon during 2011

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/10/27/homophobia-at-blizzcon-is-gamer-culture-anti-gay/#b0528777adb8

They thought insulting alliance players is acceptable and funny DURING BLIZZCON because that is how big their horde bias is in the wow dev team.
I think it's not so much that one joke, but these jabs at the Alliance (and its players) happened before.
There's nothing wrong with Blizzard trying to incite some faction pride/rivalry. But if jabs and such seem to be one-sided every time, it's not surprising it gets a bit annoying after a while.
03/11/2018 02:46Posted by Râlph
03/11/2018 02:39Posted by Keele
I don't get it.

They know alliance cant win against the horde now that all competitive people jumped ship to the horde, a brawl against bot is the only good chance of doing the quest :P

I assumed it was due to the lack of Horde players, we could do with that AI for AV, being the horde are too much of cowards to play that as well.
Alliance has short queues, getting into Arathi isn't hard, so I guess this was dev's attempt to insult us saying we can only win vs bots.
It made me lol but was a bit too ookin dookers since they seem to be teasing the alliance all long during the Blizzcon, I mean come on.
Better be quiet, alliance, or your racials shall be nerfed once more.
04/11/2018 12:17Posted by Râlph

They "fixed" that, now Horde is also winning AV cuz we cant have the poor horde losing or having any disadvantages ;^)

Id laugh but i can only mope about how people only zerg everything so "perfect imbalance" play is no longer available as the devs need to focus on zergers instead of strategic cooperation players :l

I farmed my frostwolf a few years ago after this AV overhaul when 4-5 hordies holding this southern graveyard was a near instawin though, that changed pretty quickly since the forums was on fire xD
How dumb can you be to not see this as a joke ?
04/11/2018 17:40Posted by Yeesopp
How dumb can you be to not see this as a joke ?

How dumb can you be?
It's rethorical tho. Your comment says everything.
04/11/2018 17:25Posted by Enrokor

How long did 'Every Man for Himself' stick around for..? Felt like a very long time.
Not saying we shouldn't strive for balance in these things... but it's a bit rich all this talk now.
And removing the Silence from Arcane Torrent doesn't feel like a buff to me.
Give us a brawl like that for every BG and i can farm veteran achievements.
04/11/2018 18:28Posted by Ilyrian
04/11/2018 17:25Posted by Enrokor

How long did 'Every Man for Himself' stick around for..? Felt like a very long time.
Not saying we shouldn't strive for balance in these things... but it's a bit rich all this talk now.
And removing the Silence from Arcane Torrent doesn't feel like a buff to me.

Yeah totally not opat all for m+ thanks to the ridiculous numbers of buffs ;^)
well maybe if alliance cooperated with each other in pvp instead of going zerg mode theyd mock us less
They can mock us as much as they want, and that the top guilds are almost exclusivly Horde doesn't matter to me either.

What does matter is that there is a huge imbalance atm and blizz/devs are a bunch of ignorant ''I-get-a-hard-on-from-yelling-loktarogar-everyday'' people. Creating Zandalari paladins seems to be more important than even the racials between factions to them.

Never the less, this type of mockery/behaviour by Blizz Devs and the fanatic horde exclusive hardcore playerbase has made me love my faction even more than I already did. Not faction change to Horde for racials or other benefits. Not then, Not now and not in the future.

For the Alliance