Everyone who wants to make a "I quit" thread:

General
Please send all your gold to me.

Server is Blackhand.

I will then confirm that you actually meant it and left.

By sending me all your gold, I will make this Thread a message to Blizzard, stating all the players who send me all their stuff and quit for good! Use your gold as an investment!
I don't want your gold. Xemeron can have that.

At the very least, you could post me some leaving celebration cake. No COD, you're leaving, you don't need my coin.
Nah, Blizzard should just hire a guy who deletes the accounts of people who make "I quit" threads, you know, to make sure they actually stick to their decision, as most people just quit for a day or 2 then come right back.
03/11/2018 12:33Posted by Farwatcher
Nah, Blizzard should just hire a guy who deletes the accounts of people who make "I quit" threads, you know, to make sure they actually stick to their decision, as most people just quit for a day or 2 then come right back.

How am I supposed to make a profit of that? Dont like it!
I'm joining the queue for gold. Server is Argent Dawn. Just send me your gold to Grodor. I'll exchange it to tokens and buy Warcraft III :)

Imagine this actually happening, the amount of "I quit" people that would complain would be amazing xD.

That is a great idea , as a helping hand :D , as you're friendly game master , would love to see that ! I think the community will greatly prosper , improve and thrive .
I happily take any gold & gift offers from quitters on Argent Dawn, too.

Alliance side is this fiery dope dwarf called Gorewolf and Horde Side is Verroq.
03/11/2018 12:37Posted by Xemeron

How am I supposed to make a profit of that? Dont like it!

Goblins are bad at making profit~ you should retire. I was hearing that Gallywix is race changing to Zandalari for "City of Gold" racial that gives more gold from looted corpses.
i'm Nerrus-Eonar or Seråph-Draenor

send me all yo quittin monies
03/11/2018 12:28Posted by Xemeron

Server is Blackhand.

By sending me all your gold, I will make this Thread a message to Blizzard, stating all the players who send me all their stuff and quit for good! Use your gold as an investment!

can i actually send gold cross realm ? i'm not quitting out of spite, i'm quitting because i think i've had a good run, and i think i want to quit while im ahead. met some of the best friends in my life in this game after all. but they're gone now and i don't want to loose them because im burried in a game 24/7.
I've given mine to the few people who are left in my friends list who haven't quit already. Sorry.
03/11/2018 12:28Posted by Xemeron

Server is Blackhand.

Haha no buddy, that gold is rightfully mine. >:(
Not everybody who says they quit means they'll quit permanently you know...

It's like smoking, they all say they quit but they're still going for that next patch.
It's good business practices to keep player data stored.
I quit in July 2007 and came back during legion launch, for this account.
For my vanilla account it was during February 2017.
I really missed my characters, seeing them after all these years brought memories back.

In conclusion: deleting accounts is bad for business. Some of them might come back.

I see general forums as the "Customer service department".
People don't like it, but sometimes I have fun reading all the replies.
Free drama.

Cheers.
hey guys im leaving the game .. but if you are leaving too ... send ME your gold and screw these idiots.
When you leave pixelbear can I have your name?